cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Web Pages Not Displaying Properly

Yesterday and today I have had problems searching eBay and getting details of items I am interested in. Not having isuses with any other apps or websites.  I am using a desktop with Windows 10 and Firefox with McAfee for malware protection. The problem is intermittent - some pages load OK. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: eBay Web Pages Not Displaying Properly

How are the pages displaying?

Try another browser to see if that makes any difference.

If pages load fine in another browser, try clearing your cache in Firefox, and possibly deleting eBay cookies. Then try temporarily disabling add-ons or extensions to see if one is causing an issue.

You are registered in the UK, but you are currently signed in to the US ebay.com site.

You may want to sign out here and sign back in to the UK site:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/

If you were not intending to use the US site, clear your ebay.com cookies from your browser. If you use your browser's autocomplete function to navigate, clear your browser history so you are not sent back to the US site. Make sure you are not using an ebay.com bookmark or following a US link to reach the site.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Are you having the same trouble? I am where you go to click on the auction page and the image of the item that you want to see appears briefly and then disappears along with any other pertinent info That you would use to make a purchase, and all you can see are other related items that you can click on?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

the item that you want to see appears briefly and then disappears

Try scrolling down past the sponsored listings after they load to see the item listing.

If that does not help, try temporarily disabling your ad blocker to see if that makes a difference.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply