cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Glitch?

I can't list new items.  What is going on with eBay?  

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: eBay Glitch?

The glitch started Friday. Many eBayers including myself are unable to list items, revise listings, send offers to buyers, print shipping labels and more. The site is extremely slow. I did speak with tech support, (Heather) she said there are a number of issues and has no idea when the problems will be rectified. I did mention that sellers need to be compensated for lost sales

Photobucket
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I spoke with eBay concierge and they were unaware of a glitch, but did submit a message to their technical support team.  Hopefully, something will be addressed soon.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Hopefully this might help.  I was having the same issue.  I use Google Chrome and thought it might be the issue so I opened my account on Microsoft Edge and it worked fine.  So I uninstalled Google Chrome, shut my computer down, waited a few minutes, reopened and reinstalled Google Chrome.  Now everything is working fine on eBay.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

I had the same issue for many tries wait page is unresponsive YIKES then I switched to the new lister tool and it worked.  Not to shabby you can always switch but it's okay for now at least I listed an item.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

I had the same issues many times many tries and then I clicked on the new listing tool and it worked I got to list an item not to bad you can always switch back but who knows if that same nasty page is unresponsive will appear it waste alot of our time.  And causes yikes alot of frustration.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

I changed from Google Chrome to Edge and it worked great.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

It worked!  Thanks!

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I used Microsoft Edge to list one item and it worked...it must be Chrome...will try to uninstall/reinstall, as someone suggested...had no problem printing label, just listing...

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

I uninstalled Google Chrome, then reinstalled...didn't work, same page error message...

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I thought it was just me!!I Pages is unresponsive-called EBay 3 times and all they could tell me to do was use a browser other than Chrome-Unfortunately all my info and settings are in Chrome. It did work when I used Bing but that shouldnt be the solution!

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Apparently, the tech team does not work weekends 😞 I reported it as well on Saturday and they said the tech team would be notified?

Telling you to use a different browser is not a fix. I use Firefox and Brave and neither of these browsers works.

This is going on now for the fourth day and is unacceptable. 

EVERYONE is losing money in this situation.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Hello everyone - We are aware that some sellers are seeing slow or unresponsive pages when trying to list.  

We have created a post for this issue here. Please check this page for troubleshooting and updates as we get them. 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

I was able to list however I my listing program did not see my listing and it had no views for 8 hours I use chrome

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I had to go with a different search engine like google chrome

Message 15 of 17
latest reply