Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canceled order

negative bull,,,fake stuff and fake people

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

canceled order

If you're looking for help, you're going to have to give us more information.

If you just came to vent, sorry for your troubles.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

Thank you for sharing. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

@ranat-2654 

If you want help to get your refund, we need more details.

eBay isn't here. No one here can resolve anything for you. We are eBay users like you. 

Attacking those that are trying to help isn't very nice.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

No one is replying to your email, you posted a message in a public forum.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

I would suggest you get your head on straight straight... you post a badly constructed incomplete sentence on a member to member forum, that gives almost no details about your issue, and then rant about the response  your getting from a community volunteer, who tells you she needs more information to be of help?  Seriously?  

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

@ranat-2654 

Another line of work? Seriously??? You've posted this on a member-to-member forum. No one here works for eBay. No one here has the foggiest idea what your first cryptic post meant. Conflict resolution doesn't work without a basic knowledge of the conflict to be resolved. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

Really? You've posted a message to a "Help" board.  These boards are staffed by fellow eBayers, buyers and sellers, who volunteer their time here to answer questions when they can.

You apparently need help, but your post does not give enough information to allow us to try to help you, so an experienced eBayer here asked for more information.  And you trashed her? 

If you would describe the "conflict" you want help in resolving, we might be able to offer help.  

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

Thanks for posting on the member-to-member community board where many experienced buyers and sellers who voluntarily provide their knowledge of Ebay many sellers who see your post will be grateful  to see this thread

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

Sellers will be very grateful to read your posts.

have a great day

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

canceled order

@ranat-2654 wrote:

Really ///sorry for your troubles /// very professional ,,, now i can see why ebay allows fake sellers on the site ///whoever you are replying to my email /// you should consider another line of work /// i would suggest a field that dose not require skills in conflict resolution .......

This is a public community forum not an eMail. 
We are not eBay employees we are eBay members like you. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply