Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay, slide your photo scroll buttons to the top or bottom

There is absolutely, zero reason to have them dead center of the photo. You take a photo and zoom in to focus on an item to only have it obscured because there are these big, blocked scroll tabs on them; dead center of the photo. Nobody takes a photo...

Error when im try change avatar or profile header

Good day, the problem is that I can not change either the profile avatar or the profile header. The problem began after I changed my nickname - and to this day https://www.ebay.com/usr/axviboost ( new name -https://www.ebay.com/usr/serviceprogta ( ol...

DRASIC DROP IN SALES SINCE JUNE 2018 FROM TOP RATED POWER SELLER

I have had a drastic drop in sales since June 2018---I am a top rated powe seller with all positive feedbacks----Is there anybody out there wit same issues---i was told there might be some technical issues----Please share--I'm very concened

Why does buying list show free shipping when using a cell phone but when I click it isn

When Iam checking to buy something using my cell phone some lists show FREE SHIPPING but when I click to see more delails it shows a shipping charge? I have been buying and selling on ebay for 3 or more years and I have not seen any improvement or fi...

Page missing error when open any item

I'm getting Page missing error when i try to open any item in Coins and paper money section. (attachment added)Also getting same error when i try to open any item from my watch list. WHY???? Can anyone please let me know how to overcome this issue.Ma...

Unable to make offers

I have no idea what has happened, but I am now unable to make offers to sellers, even though the option is there. Seems like any offer I make, no matter what amount, gets automatically rejected with a sort of “error” message. Does anyone know what th...

Unable to open draft. The data couldn’t be read because it is missing.

Keep getting this message whenever I try to list or revise anything. Very frustrating, I use ipad and Iphone and I’ve tried deleting the app then installing it again. No joy. Has anybody experienced this and can give me any ideas how to rectify it

Resolved! eBay Tracking Updates are Out of Sequence

Hi @Anonymous , brian@ebay Note in the screenshot below, eBay tracking shows that 4 hours and 40 minutes AFTER the package was picked up and scanned by my carrier, the label was created and USPS was awaiting the package. I spot checked shipments back...

inceptions_1-1583374162177.png inceptions_2-1583374436178.png

Can't Issue a Buyer Refund

I tried twice last night and again today. If my PP account is at $0, PP has always just taken the refund from the attached checking account, so I don't think that is the problem. Just in case, though, I transferred funds to my PP account and notified...

Unable to pay for item for 36 hours

I accepted an offer. Went to check out and could not pay. Would not accept my 2 credit cards or PayPal account. All 3 are in working order. Tried all payment methods 4 times on several devices and browsers. The PayPal payment finally went through aft...

GoDaddy bookkeeping - Not importing Pay Pal merchant

I purchased go daddy and imported my eBay and pay pal. I am running into an issue and hoping for some help here. All pay pal transactions imported fine from January 1st until July 31st, listing the merchant and the total. However since August 1st, al...

"Offer" Amount Added to my listings?

I have carefully made sure that I do not have the best offer function on. I have gone in and checked auctions and it's been turned on, I turn it off again. Why is it being turned on and how can I stop that? If I wanted to entertain offers, I would tu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors