Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot send invoice for combined items, has been a problem for almost a week, when will ebay fix it

Cannot send invoice for combined items. This has been a problem for almost a week.Have contacted ebay 3 times regarding this. First time, person said they would forward my concern to "technical", that they would be in touch with me within 24 hours (o...

Shipping prices are incorrect

The price for First Class is the same for Priority Mail. Also the calculated costs are incorrect. Doesn’t matter if using app or computer. Contact Customer Service and they advised they have received other reports of this. No timeframe for when it’s ...

Can't select items or use drop down lists in Seller Hub, Manage Active Listings

Seller Hub, Manage Active Listings, ebay.com/sh/lst/active , not working for me, it is newly happening as of today (worked yesterday). I realize the problem is likely that I use an old XP Op Sys and Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m but it was working y...

Блокировка аккаунта

Attention buyerUnfortunately, at present we do not meet our clients traveling to Lugansk or Donetsk. This includes registering accounts from Lugansk or Donetsk, listing items from Lugansk or Donetsk, and sending items from Lugansk or Donetsk. We regr...

eBay app ship by Dates

Has anyone else had the issue with IPhone eBay app saying an item is overdue to be shipped but “my eBay” on my web browser thru the pc says I have one more day. -Everything is up to date and reloadedi have 2 business day shipping, if an item sold on ...

Links To My Store Do Not Work

brittanie@ebay My issue was brought up in this thread:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-get-into-store-listings/m-p/31576894#M80032 Although you covered the issue with legacy stores, @shipscript also tagged you about my issue and I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors