Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fix Your Top Rated Seller Notification System!

I received a notice today that I'm in a grace period for Top Rated Seller status for not meeting one or more metrics. Yet when I go to my account, I meet EVERY SINGLE METRIC. 100% tracking, 100% on time shipping, sales volume and dollar amount many t...

mrfindit_0-1650972130710.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay still out?

When it shutdown it erased my whole profile and when trying to log back in it made a whole new eBay account which still does not work properly. It’s saying sever cannot connect to a secure site. Anyone else having this problems?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to get desktop version on iPhone.

How do I get and stay on desktop from mobile version of ebay?I used to be able to hold the refresh and request desktop. Eventually, after a lot of messing around I’d get it. Would frequently switch back to mobile if I did a lot of searching. Now, sin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Verifying New Checking Account Problem

Having issues with Ebay verifying my new checking account.I do not use online banking and I sent micro deposts to my new checking account and its still saying to update my account which I did. I just called my bank and they told me that the micro dep...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with using "Add combination" within the "Variation combinations" page.

Put simply, it doesn't work anymore. I click it, and all that happens is the box around the variations jumps up a line closer to where the button is.Tried this in two different browsers, same deal. I normally use Firefox, but tried Edge as well too. ...

4/27/22 -ATTN: TECH - STORE - TOP RATED ISSUE: MISSING TOP RATED DISCOUNTS / DOUBLE CHARGES

Attn Tech / Bill / Performance team:I am a top rated seller. I have not received top rated seller discounts on my sells since top rated. Top rated status not visible to buyers. Top Rated Count of # of Sales incorrect.I sold a item for example buy pai...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors