Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing "View Order Details"

I can no longer go to a item I purchased and click on the "View Item Detail" link and print the "printer friendly page" My printer prints find on any other request outside of eBay. I can not even use "CTRL P" shotcut. Nothing will print when trying t...

Payment

Hi i keep trying to put my bank account information in to get a payout but everytime I put in all the right information it keeps saying “sorry something went wrong, try again later” how do I fix this if I can?

Opera Affirm Window Won't Go Away!

Hi allAll of a sudden I am getting a highly annoying window that at first seemed to be an issue with the Opera browser, but now I am thinking it may have to do with Ebay. I'm not totally sure, but so far it only appears when I go onto the Ebay websit...

EbayAffirmWindow.jpg

Promotional Shipping Discount Error

Recently I switched from free shipping to $1.00 shipping for 1 or more postcards paid for in a single transaction. My setting specifies I offer combined shipping. On the Promotional Shipping Discount Rules - Manage postage settings page I clicked Edi...

Dead link on Store Landing page

When one clicks on the store icon, he is taken to the store Landing page. There are 4 links on the top left:3 lines (brings up categories), Shop, About, Feedback. Clicking "Shop" does nothing......... As an aside......I'm an old fogey..........will a...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors