Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Eliminating outdated ebay announcements

At the bottom of my Sellers page is a list of outdated ebay announcements. How can I delete this list?ANNOUNCEMENTS 10/24/16: Sellers: New Replacement and Exchange Options Now Available 10/20/16: Bulk Listing and Editing Added to Promoted Listings10/...

Recent upgrades. Party like it's 1999!

Auction ending times. Hey it's suddenly easier for me to try and figure out when 17 hours from now is, rather than have the auction ending time automatically displayed for me. Icons. Having only one option is a good thing said no one. Items per page....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

New Auction Listing Page is Horrible!!!

The new auction listing page is horrible. It's much more difficult to view auction listings and discern between auction listings. 1). It no longer shows if it's free shipping on the auction listing page. Given that shipping cost is part of the cost o...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do they want us to write reviews or not?

I wrote two reviews last week on different products, and even though it said sometrhing like, "Edits your review will follow," my reviews never showed up. Mot only that, but the "wite a review" is still there on both procucts, as if I'd never submitt...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay bucks not working. Won't apply to my qualifing purchase!

I have $11.93 that has been there to use (expires tonight). I have bought two items since I received my ebay bucks certificate earlier this month, and the ebay bucks did not automatically apply. I tried to buy one more thing again today can not enter...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors