Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pre-filled information from eBay’s catalog is not appearing in CD listings

Good morning eBay community, Problem: Pre-filled detailed information from eBay’s catalog of information is not appearing/being populated on CD listings. This has been a problem for the last 3 weeks. Before then, the pre-filled information that inclu...

markdown manager problems

I turned off my store subscription last month since I've been having around $100 in revenue and the $25/month is killing me. (one month had 40% of my sales be fees, ouch!). Last Black Friday weekend I had around 15 sales. This year, not one. So first...

Non-secure content(HTTP) issues....gee, ebay...SHOW ME!!!...don't simply alert me

Some little bot found something in my listings...too bad that same little bot ain't smart enough to highlite the html code and send it to me. Then again...how much can 19 year veteran with 100% feedback and $580K in sales expect?

email send failure - will not let me communicate by message

currently have some very important high $$$ items to communicate back and forth with the buyers and will not let me send messages to anyone can't find where ebay has posted anything about the issue and what is being done about it - the couple thousan...

"condition" isn't shown correctly

I listed some items with "new" condition. But ebay system don't show "new" , only space (plaese see pict.jpg) I think ebay system is out of order , I mailed to customerhelp, but only the automatic response of calling is returned. How can we solve wit...

TWO PROBLEMS -- Sent Messages disappearing? ALSO cannot search this board!

So I asked a seller a question this morning and she replied saying she received a blank message and wondered if I had a question about the item. So I checked my sent messages and there WAS NO SENT MESSAGE to her even though I did ask a question. I at...

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 12.01.28 PM.png

Items delivered, ebay marks as unshipped

We have 2 books, sold to the same buyer, shipped together.Paid with Paypal 11/15.USPS Scanned 11/16Delivered 11/21 Ebay now (suddenly, as of today) shows them as unshipped. I’m betting these will show up in our Late shipment rate, though they shouldn...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I access a thread I have replied to that still sends me emails of replies to mine?

Earlier this evening I replied to a thread positively in favor of the OP. Since then, I have received three emails notifying me of subsequent replies to mine. Each email links to the thread and all three links open an error message page that says:Acc...

Feedback Issues Technical Problems

Hi, maybe somebody can help. I contacted ebay to tell them there was issues with my feedback. My positives keep going down and are NOT rolling over to the 6 month mark. Basically I'm taking screen shots for the last month of my feedback and have just...

Back button gone

Back button/ arrow disappeared on eBay phone app just before Thanksgiving 2017. Anyone else having this issue? Please fix!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Recent Feedback Update has broken a few thing

The Recent Feedback Update seesm to have broken a few things. (1) Previous comments are no longer saved, and are therefore not available to be selected from a Pull-Down list, when sunbitting feedback. (2) On the main My_Ebay screen, reminders keep on...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors