cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We looked everywhere

I have items in Scheduled waiting to be listed.

When I try this message comes up :-

`We looked everywhere`

plus a pic of a kid with anorak.

Anyone know how to get round this as we cannot list.

Thanks

Mike

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: We looked everywhere

Call Ebay to Find Out the Info that You Are Looking For !! Or is There a Reason You Don't Do So and Keep Posting About You Looked Everywhere ?? 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well we have been using this method for 15 years without a problem but will ring them in the morning. Thanks
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same problem here. Called ebay twice. First rep. said ebay was changing the way scheduled listings could be accessed/revised and that this was going to be the "new normal." Second rep. said there was a bug in the listing software, and that several tickets had already been submitted.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I suggest you close all windows, delete history in your browser, go to start, click run and type in %temp%, do a select all and delete all the temp files.  Once all the garbage and poison cookies are cleared, go back on ebay and sign on.

The problem is with ebay and craigslist junking up your temp files with poison & tracking cookies and web beacons.  Once you have cleaned up you should have no problems until they junk it up again.  Your computer will probably run faster especially if you haven't done this before.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply