cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-bay error - unable to accept offers from buyers - Tuesday 6/11/19

Hello everyone - anyone else having issues accepting offers from buyers.  when I respond with a counter offer

I am unable to process the counter offer.  I get a blank screen and it sits there for ever.  I have been having this problem since last night.  

e-bay moderator, please let the e-bay tech folks know.  issue with accepting or counter offers for buyer's offers. 

thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

one correction, I was able to decline the offer.  only can't counter offer.  not sure if accepting works.  I have not had one of those.  it was working fine yesterday with counter offers.  thanks.

p..s.  hopefully, e-bay is not forcing sellers to accept any offers by making it difficult to do counter offers.  not sure.

he...he...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can Counter Offer thru Email Messages if Need Be !! If it continues Call EBay and They May be Able to Reset it for You !! 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have an item listed for $10.50, and someone offered $7.50.  I countered at $9.00 but the SEND box wasn't lit, until I pressed the TAB key to move the cursor, and then I could SEND my counter offer.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply