cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch List adding notes to items delayed about 24 hours

When I add a note to an item in my watch list and click Save, the note is there.   If I refresh or reload the page, the note disappears.  The note finally reappears about 24 hours later.   This happens with both Chrome and IE11.

Using Chrome ver. 77 or IE11, on Windows 8.1.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@alcoforever 

I just added a test message to an item on my Watch List; I was able to get it to appear by doing a hard refresh (Shift-Refresh or Control-F5). The note also appears on my Summary page after a refresh, or on the All Lists page after a refresh.

I will try to keep an eye on it to see if the note sticks around or disappears.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I should have said that the previous results were using Firefox -- I am having mixed results with Chrome 78 Beta. Seems like it requires multiple refreshes for the note to appear.

And IE11 is not letting me add notes at all on the Watch List page; Summary and All Lists pages work, though.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@eburtonlab   Thanks for the reply.   Unfortunately, Ctrl-F5 didn't bring back any notes.

I also notice that if I edit a note and save, it is all there but if I reload or Ctrl-F5, then the whole note disappears.  Hopefully to reappear tomorrow.

I had cleared cache & cookies when I first noticed this issue but it made no diff.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply