cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Page Formatting Problem

Hopefully, someone at Ebay will get this, because I'm not calling in for it....

There is a formatting issue when a seller lists a new item.  Under Category, the line of type that says:  

• Suggested categories Recently used categoriesSearch categories Browse categories

is overprinted with the first suggested category, so the user can't read any of it....

Seems to only be an issue in Google Chrome.... on Edge it doesn't happen.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

My shipping section is overprinted. Fun times!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A few weeks ago when the image section was not loading and freezing up I found refreshing the page helped. If you have any of the description filled out you will want to copy the text. If you created the listing using sell similar the tittles changes you made will also need to be copied as refreshing the page will restore it to how it was before you started making changes.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That won't help.   It's a constant problem and it has been going on for atleast a week.  I expected Ebay to fix the problem quickly because how could they not notice that the page can't be read?   

I am not refreshing /copy/pasting each time.  I could also save it as a draft and then re-open.  That seems to then fix the problem.

Ebay just needs to get their act together and get their site working.  I don't want to have to take 10 steps extra to accomplish something because their site stinks.

I know you are trying to be helpful, but I don't want work arounds.  I want the tech team from Ebay to actually test the pages that sellers use constantly and make sure they can be read and are working correctly.

I don't want to have to call in to customer service every day to report the 10 new things that don't work right on Ebay.  I'm exhausted with Ebay already.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

What browser are you using? is this happening using internet explorer? I am not having these issues using a win 10 pc on edge and chrome.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Chrome it happens. Edge it doesn't.

Ebay's site should work on any browser.... right?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply