cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers - Sold items not showing in 'Awaiting Dispatch'?

Hello there, I wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue.

I've seen about the recent issues with people not being able to purchase things on eBay and they are working to fix the issue, but is this also spreading to some sellers?

I have had messages from some buyers, saying they have bought items (which is true, because the money and order appear in my PayPal account), but these orders are not showing up in my 'Awaiting Dispatch' section. There has been no new orders apparently since 3:30pm, when I have had orders at 4:30pm, 5:17pm and 6:30pm, all showing on PayPal, but not showing on eBay! 
This is also frustrating as it is not updating the stock on my account, so I could end up selling something I don't have anymore, so I have taken everything down until the issue is fixed. 

Any other sellers here having the same issue? Any fixes or info from eBay? Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

All my new orders are coming through now. I had 4 orders come through correctly and show up in sold items - awaiting shipment.   Still 2 orders that went through early this morning not showing up. I shipped them via paypal. Glad that things seem to be processing correctly now. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Yes, having the same problem. Just called ebay. They say they are working on it. I can't print a shipping label through paypal either for the items it is saying have sold. Hopefully they get it resolved soon!

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. The only way I knew I had sold an item was that I received an email from Paypal. There have been a few other who have mentioned similar issues. I contacted Ebay CS and they told me it was a bug and advised to me to print off labels from paypal.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Great, glad to know I'm not the only one with the issue. Fingers crossed it all resolves soon. Hopefully this thread will be updated when it is! 🙂

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Mark me down as having the same issue; received an email from paypal, but ebay showing no orders. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

One order came through now, an hour after showed in paypal. Hopefully things are getting fixed. Still waiting on 2 more orders.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

hi

yep got 5 orders not showing up since 19.47 unable to print the invoice out to pick and pack.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

All my new orders are coming through now. I had 4 orders come through correctly and show up in sold items - awaiting shipment.   Still 2 orders that went through early this morning not showing up. I shipped them via paypal. Glad that things seem to be processing correctly now. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

We have the issue that we can't change the status of orders 'ready to ship' to shipped. Even after trying several times and waiting up to several hours, the invoices still remain in the status of waiting to ship. As we have a large number of orders to dispatch each day this is quite problematic. Ebay?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

This also happened to me today, but after a refresh everything was fine again. Maybe the big is still here slightly. Fingers crossed ebay fixes this too. Instead of ticking the boxes and marking them as dispatched all in one go, maybe try doing them individually by their individual drop down menus, that worked for me too.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

This happened to me today.  The money from the sale is in paypal but on hold says don't send lol.  Sale not showing up on ebay at all.  Also my hub is a mess all my days are wrong or missing so IDK

Message 11 of 11
latest reply