cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE HAVE ALL MY LISTS GONE?

Attention eBay. 

Over the years I have created dozens of lists to keep track of items to buy at Christmas or someone's birthday or some project I am working on.  To this day, just below "Add to cart" there is the dropdown box where I still see those list headings and can still add items to them.  BUT I CAN'T FIND THE LISTS!  Also, there was the option to create new list headings using the dropdown, but that option is now grayed out and no longer works.  To add insult to my misery, I often see a banner in my Watch List suggesting I create lists!

What is going on and where are my lists?

I have seen other posts claiming they can be found by scrolling left or right at the top of Watch List, but that only shows eBay's catagories, not my lists.

Over and over, I read complaints about how eBay keeps changing things with the result members say they are buying less because ebay is making it harder.  I agree.  There are literally hundreds of items in my lists that I won't be buying because I can't find them.

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Re: WHERE HAVE ALL MY LISTS GONE?

MANY THANKS for posting how to find my lists!
Message 76 of 97
latest reply

@bluerroses 

You are entirely welcome! Glad I could help.

Message 77 of 97
latest reply

Use this link in Canada to set your home page to the All Lists view:

https://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=Al...

Message 78 of 97
latest reply

Just wanted to say thank you

Message 79 of 97
latest reply

@cryptoysk 

You are very welcome!

Hard to believe that it has been almost one year since eBay removed the links to custom lists from the left side of most eBay pages, and instead without warning hid them all in one obscure dropdown menu on one particular page in a manner that is so totally unrelated to the layout of any other page.

Message 80 of 97
latest reply

I've shortened the eburtonlab's original link to the "My eBay Lists - All lists" page. Here it is:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextListIndex

There are only two necessary parameters: "MyEbayBeta" and "CurrentPage=MyeBayNextListIndex". In some cases it's more convenient to have a shorter link.

Message 81 of 97
latest reply

i am glad you asked this and that @eburtonlab had an answer. i even called ebay customer (lack of) service. the inept person who answered had absolutely no idea what i was even talking about.
Message 82 of 97
latest reply

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I had to change my 'landing page' (?) BACK to "All Lists". It was set to "Favorites". My settings were changed by someone other than me. Apparently many other people are having the same NEGATIVE experience.I hope they will be so fortunate as to find your most helpful (the ONLY one worth more than a fart in a hurricane) answer.

THANK YOU ! ONCE MORE,

AWC

Message 83 of 97
latest reply

@ears54 

I have multiple items on my watchlist and I have further categorized using personal lists. How can I view just the items on a specific list?

See the beginning of this thread for details of how to find your individual custom lists using a desktop web browser.

Message 84 of 97
latest reply

Until 2 weeks ago I was able to get custom individual lists in classic layout : the work around consisted of viewing the watched item in a custom previously created list (example: cellphones), then while logged in of course click on one item of that list (using the new layout located at: watch list>> drop menu) then view the item by clicking on it's title, once on the item page locate the blue ribbon on top of ebay page with the clickable name of the list item is stored in then by clicking on it I were taken every time to the classic view of that list, worked like a charm for few months, I have to log back on my main desktop to verify the shortcuts of those lists I stored in classic view, will update shortly.

Message 85 of 97
latest reply

Ebay timed me out and did not let me edit my previous reply-posting, sorry for the repetition:

Until 2 weeks ago I was able to view custom individual lists in classic layout : the work around consisted of viewing the watched item in a custom previously created list (example: cellphones), then while logged in of course click on one item of that list (using the new layout located at: watch list>> drop menu) then view the item by clicking on it's title, once on the item page locate the blue ribbon on top of ebay page with the clickable name of the list item is stored in then by clicking on it I were taken every time to the classic view of that list, worked like a charm for few months but stopped working coincidentally  few weeks after a phone call I made to  ebay customer service complaining about the new layout and explaining why the classic view option should remain available and "tipped" the customer representative about my work-around to view individual lists in classic mode. I will  have to log back on my main desktop to verify the shortcuts of those lists I stored in classic view, will update shortly.

Message 86 of 97
latest reply

I agree.  I couldn't find the list until I found this forum.

eBay, really.  Make it more obvious.  It's like you've gone out of your way to bury it and not link anything to it.

Message 87 of 97
latest reply

Not on your phone there isn't....

Message 88 of 97
latest reply

Well i STILL  can't find it on my phone (maybe its the Australian layout) but its all good on desktop pc, cant find (or dont have i suspect) on phone

Message 89 of 97
latest reply

@ltmt07 

Not on your phone there isn't....

Actually the "Watchlist" heading is there on my phone, because I am using a browser and requesting the desktop site rather than the mobile site.

See here for details of how to do that for most browsers:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Will-not-stay-in-Classic-Site-mode-listings-appear-in...

Message 90 of 97
latest reply