cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Pricing discounts not showing in Search results

Has anyone experienced this?   Have you spoken with eBay support?

I create a listing with multiple quantities of an item and set a tiered discount (e.g. 10% off when you buy more...).

When I search the item, the search results do not display the promotion.  eBay support advises that it can take up to 36 hours for the database to update and display the promotion.  This is correct.  But later, the promotionaly message may disappear.  As I continue to check results over days/weeks, it will repeatedly disappear and re-appear.   What's your experience? or response from eBay?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Volume Pricing discounts not showing in Search results

what is the listing number?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

To find it in Search results, search:  "smithsonian exotic birds"

And, FYI, it's functioning correctly at the moment.  Does that mean it's fixed?  Probably not.  This issue has been happening for at least 2 years with many of my Volume Pricing listings.   One recently never resolved, but the item sold, so ... 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm not sure what the issue is, but you are showing, in the main photo, 3 plates. I would assume I get 3 plates for $33; is that correct? 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes, this is frustrating because the problem will come and go.    With some items, it seems to be an issue all of the time, but OTOH, I don't spend my whole day checking on the problem.

RE: plates, I recognize that's a little confusing.  It's $33 per plate.  Got a suggestion for that?

Thanks, by the way.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply