cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View counter still not working!!!!!

I use this feature to gauge my pricing, interest...

Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Re: View counter still not working!!!!!

I agree with that yes it is going on a month ebay does not care 

Message 106 of 125
latest reply

YES YES YES IT WORKS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Message 107 of 125
latest reply

@lizasdecomesh wrote:

YES YES YES IT WORKS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It is working  in your item category?

Message 108 of 125
latest reply

I just wanted to chime in to say I too am having the same issues. May I be pleased on the list as well?
Message 109 of 125
latest reply

Yeah Carlmarxx, my view counter worked for a little while too! Now mot only is the view counter not working, neither is the placed bids counter. So if anyone bids, I won't know it . All Dashes.

Message 110 of 125
latest reply

I started selling more month or two ago and view counter didn't work properly all that time. Plus I have selling limits 10 items. I feel like I am under sanctions... Is there some better option then ebay?

Message 111 of 125
latest reply

Same here. My views have been nothing but slashes for several weeks. Sales have been inconsistent since this issue started, at least for me. Hard to freshen items up when you don't know what people are looking at & what they are searching to find your items.

Please add me to the list of sellers affected.

Message 112 of 125
latest reply

Yep, the problem goes on and on. Terrible. Lots of dashes and not much else. I've actually had a few watches with no views which is impossible I think. Question is, are they really working on it. I really have my doubts. Its been over three weeks for me. Today has been the worst day of all.

Message 113 of 125
latest reply

When you go to my ebay and click active on the right side of overview it will show all the hits watchers etc. Does not show where you have it listed as category?  If you go to your overview and click on the left side view my ebay listings that is where it is not working and they never showed what category I had in in ?

Message 114 of 125
latest reply

Mine shows up on and off. Wasn't showing at all for over a month. Called ebay 2 times. 2nd time asked to speak to a supervisor. Got the same stupid answer...we are working on it. I asked if sellers would be given any compensation for this and was basicly told not at this time. They are working on it and it would be fixed by the 4th of July. I told them this was not right. We are paying for a service that this feature is supposed to be a part of. If we are not receiving all of the services we are paying for then we should be compensated. I'm sure this will never happen! I depend on the views to decide what items I will make and list in my store. Without knowing what is being viewed makes it difficult. I'm researching some different options in hopes of finding something out there where you can sell the way we used to on ebay...before the high fees and lousy service. On another note... if I go to selling, then on active listings on the Seller Hub, when I can see the views, they are different numbers than if you go to my ebay, then all lists, then sell, then all selling. The number of views are not the same. What do you believe????

Message 115 of 125
latest reply

I have been having this problem for over a month now. I have called ebay this 3 times and they say they have put me on the priority list to get it resolved, but it is still NOT WORKING. I wonder what they are going to do about all the sales we are losing over this not working. It if VERY FRUSTRATING when this isn't working. I too use this to decide how to price items when I relist, etc. Lets hope they get it corrected soon.

Message 116 of 125
latest reply

I, too am having this problem for over two weeks and it is frustrating. I called EBAY yesterday and was told that a report will be sent in about this issue. I found that if I search for an item and then go back to my selling page, some of my views will show up, but should not need to do that to see my views.

Message 117 of 125
latest reply

I don't think the the view list problem is an issue that can,t be solved

The thing is if you have a car thats non running properly you take it off the road and get it checked out.

You cant fix a car wen it is running and i think the same principales apply.

I think that if you have a machine that works like ebay it needs taking off line to enable it to be checked out and repaired .

What i am trying to say is that i think if ebay went offline for an hour or so problems could be resolved but  in the world we live in nobody is willing to wait.

I think we should all give them a break and ask if they want to do it so everyone is happy.

Message 118 of 125
latest reply

Thursday, 1:00 p.m. CET (Central European Time) - according to my account, it seems that the problem has been solved. View counter finally works properly!!!

Message 119 of 125
latest reply

The page views and number of watchers is working better using the new seller hub. As Ebay wants sellers to start using the new seller hub the issue will probably not be a priority to fix and will continue to have intermintant  issues

Message 120 of 125
latest reply