cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

1) Zero views on items again today. Started a couple days ago on & off...there are people watching but ZERO views this morning on my entire store.

Anybody else noticing this issue and is there an ETA. 

2) also every time I get the login screen, it says that OOPS it doesn't match. I click again and it allows me in. What the heck is GOING ON

Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

Re: VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I hear you..been 12 yrs on eBay... I think they have always had some issue ith this aspect...My sales up and down during the course of the year....and it has nothing to do with the time of the years.. I think it them.

Message 106 of 129
latest reply

Ebay is bad example of customer service. If we ignore a buyer with an issue. We get negative feedback and our rating goes down. Ebay is not helping any one by being aragant and ignoring sellers asking for relief from the "no Views" issues. If anything they are setting a bad example for sellers.

Message 107 of 129
latest reply

my views just started to reappear just now at 10pm tonight
Message 108 of 129
latest reply

My views just began to start reappearing..not all are there yet.... Hmmm

Message 109 of 129
latest reply

Back to zero views for every listing this morning. 

This is sort of absurd that this issue has lasted this long.

Message 110 of 129
latest reply

Same thing for me too. No views, but watches. 

Message 111 of 129
latest reply

I'm starting to get watches and wait for it.......BIDS!  Anyone else feel like the wheels are starting to move?

Message 112 of 129
latest reply

Things looked promising showing views, but now it’s back to not working, no views showing. Still no sales.
Message 113 of 129
latest reply

Same here. Still!! July 5th!
Message 114 of 129
latest reply

This is beyond disgusting. Still not working. Still not hearing when, if ever it will be fixed. 4 sales in 3 weeks just not cutting it. No way to know if people are even seeing my listings. I think once my listings are done, I’m done.
Message 115 of 129
latest reply

I use the number of views to decide if i want to relist or replace the item with another. useless now.

and no the number does not show on the full listing page either.

ive been watching its random--the one with no visits today may have a number tomorrow--the ones that did may be gone aaand you loose that count up to that point. i mark them each month in my notes

field to see if there is a __low show__pattern on an item.

This has actually been going on for nearly 2 weels now--seems related to the new 14 day restiction on sales as in (33% off type of sale) started about the same time. when buying the auction disapears and cannot be found in any way after the countdown reaches "0". none of my item on sniper (items ive won-and paid for) can be seen--they are just GONE to heaven

Message 116 of 129
latest reply

Has Ebay said when it should be working again? 

Message 117 of 129
latest reply

What is the incentive to list things,when you don't trust the site your listing on.How many millions of dollars will it take ebay to lose before they realize that they have become a failed site?Listed 5 things in the last 2 days with the free promotion and feel already the time it took was a waste of time as they all read 0...All hope is lost for the words falling on deaf ears!
Message 118 of 129
latest reply

The worse part is that on seller hub they incorporated some views that are actually not real...if i switch to classic view they are just not there. Every new listing and most of my listings are stuck to 0. So this is another joke by eBay i guess as now i don't know what to trust...for me the also the sales have a problem. They are not calculated correctly or at all in the monthly total...Thinking of stopping selling this summer if they don't fix their paltform and make it a serious website...

Message 119 of 129
latest reply

Well I thought they had this problem fixed......???? Sorry to say the NO views problem is back again.  Started back up this morning.  This is really frustrating.  Good for several days and bang gone again.  Doesnt matter which broser I use or what view/ page layout, still not showing. Strange how it just starts out with one or two listings and then they all go blank.  There is No reason this should be happening, Unless it is intentional.  I still think Ebay is being Hacked..... If its not that then what the deal?   Can Not  Ebay just leave things alone?  We are just trying to sell a few things here, when the system is broke Nobody wins..... This is a mess.....

SB

Message 120 of 129
latest reply