cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

1) Zero views on items again today. Started a couple days ago on & off...there are people watching but ZERO views this morning on my entire store.

Anybody else noticing this issue and is there an ETA. 

2) also every time I get the login screen, it says that OOPS it doesn't match. I click again and it allows me in. What the heck is GOING ON

Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Greece here.

This problem with no views showing has been around for at least 1 month and a half for me.

Other greek sellers have exactly the same HUGE problem with their items.

Is the German managment of eBay European accounts responsible ? Yes ?

That's when the problem started.

People are not stupid...

eBay fix your embarassing problem already.

Your disrespect and attitude towards the people that make you is shamefull.

8 July 2018 - and one of my items views shown 65.435 views !!!!

,after a refresh the same auction had a 'dash'

Message 121 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Sometimes the views are showing, sometimes not.

Active Selling category usually shows different views from all selling.

We have the login problem too, it goes to an old password that wont "unsave".

Then to oops, try again, and we login again, it works.

Who knows what is happening? 

Thankfully, clicking around allows us to see the view count.

We are lost without it.

Message 122 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

That is always the question.

What DOES affect placement order?

Message 123 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

My view counter hasn't worked for days now. Sales seem way down & I can only wonder if there even being seen. I've also been unable to delete items from my collection for weeks.
Message 124 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

No wheels are turning for me. FLAT TIRES all the way. Views still not showing. A new listing had 2500 views and then was gone. Relisting items are all messed up.  Called eBay customer service. And after 30 minutes waiting, all I hear is that our technical team is working on it. Working on what? My views are still not showing after 3 weeks. Sales are down, down down. eBay should compensate all of us selling on their site. Maybe that is an idea? No store fees for 6 months, no final value fees and free listings. What do you think eBay? We as sellers are making you the money and our buyers are going elsewhere now. How is this helping anyone? Everyone stay strong. I do hope this gets resolved!

Message 125 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

wolfbyte
Guide

My view counts all came back when I revised my listings to accept Best Offer, waited a few minutes and refreshed my listing screen. Hmm...

Although I don't care to use Best Offer anymore, I thought I would add this feature to see if it affected my watch counts.  I adjusted my prices upward slightly and set the auto accept and decline features as well. 

My thought was that Best Price is a seller feature that ebay prefers. Lots of other thoughts as why this may have worked. It would appear to me that ebay may be implementing a series of seller conditions -- both overt (like Free Returns) and covert -- to shape seller behavior to fit their changing business model.

Another sales issue I had involved a potential buyer who contacted me last week stating that she was not permited to purchase one of my items because I (a US seller) didn't ship to Maine. What??? Never heard of anything like that in my 20 years of selling here. Sale was lost. How many other sellers many have lost sales that they are not even aware of?

Message 126 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Views are disappearing and re-appearing again...UGH!

Message 128 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

No views showing for new items listed for 15 hours - 

and only 1-2 for new items listed for 5 days 

Message 129 of 129
latest reply