cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

1) Zero views on items again today. Started a couple days ago on & off...there are people watching but ZERO views this morning on my entire store.

Anybody else noticing this issue and is there an ETA. 

2) also every time I get the login screen, it says that OOPS it doesn't match. I click again and it allows me in. What the heck is GOING ON

Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

Re: VIEWS NOT SHOWING

No views showing here either on mobile app or pc, very annoying!

Message 91 of 129
latest reply

Yes I called and like all the other times get absolutely no where. Tired of being ripped off by ebay. Not only does ebay take a ton of fees PayPal is just as bad. 

Message 92 of 129
latest reply

I understand that sales drop during summer

But to come to a complete stanstill as soon as the glitch hits...

I was selling, glitch hits, BAAM not selling...

Message 93 of 129
latest reply

Yes another day of No views showing.  Strange how I note that I have "some" watchers but zero views on some items and absolutley nothing at all showing on other items.   This problem varies depending on what time of day I go look.  Sometimes everything is good or appears to be, then other times it is completely messed up.  The Ebay reps that stated the that view counters were working even if they cant be seen by the sellers, and would not effect the sales metrics on the dashboard are Wrong.  That doesnt even make sense.  It's obvious the system is broke.  Broke or broken, there in itself, tells me that it isnt working.  It ALL has to work right to get the right counts and numbers.   I need my views back

I still believe that Ebay/Triton whoever is incharge out there has a serious problem, and they dont want to admit it.  It isnt just the view counters not working.  There are other problems: Like missing pictures, or items being uploaded to the sales page that are not even the Users items, and what about promotional items/stuff that is not working either.

They just need to roll back whatever it is they screwed up with their so called Upgrades/Updates.

Fix IT Ebay!!!  Sellers are loosing money and their patientce.  Leave the sellers alone Ebay.

SB

Message 94 of 129
latest reply

7-1-18 since 7:20am  PDT

We had a glimmer of hope!

Intermittent view counts showing, doesn't matter where in the seller hub or if from the individual listing page. BUT THEN,  refreshed the pages and dashes again.  Messed up for sure! 

No way with this problem going on and on for so long,  will there ever be accurate store metrics to review. 

Message 95 of 129
latest reply

View counters are all gone on my listings STILL today, July 1. All dashes in my seller dashboard....STILL today, July 1.

Refreshing the page doesn't work.

I am paying for a premium store and for promoted listings. I don't have a bazillion listings and I'm not a warehouse. I'm a retired woman selling stuff out of her craft room. This is not a fair deal not to know what's being viewed and what isn't.

There has been no updates and no posts from eBay regarding this issue.

Very frustrating. 

Message 96 of 129
latest reply

I'm of course having the same issue.  I just wanted to confirm with a bunch of you power sellers, that you are seeing massive drops in sales correct?  I don't sell a ton but it feels like this glitch killed sales too, not just the view counter.....smh.

Message 97 of 129
latest reply

My sales fell from $933.06 in April to $646.40 in May to $424.07 in June. I first noticed the glitch in early May.
Message 98 of 129
latest reply

I made a sale yesterday. First one in a long time, but it still was hard to do. A buyer sent a message asking if I’d take off $2. I responded with an offer for the price he wanted. After an hour, I checked my sent messages, but it wasn’t there. I replied to buyer again telling him about the glitches we are experiencing and asked if he received the offer. He did get that message, and replied no, he didn’t get the offer. I told him I’d go and lower the price for 24 hours, but Ebay wouldn’t let me saying I made an offer and couldn’t lower it. I rewrote the customer again, and told him I’d keep trying. Finally after another 3 hours, I was able to drop the price on the actual website, app still wouldn’t allow it. I rewrote customer and he bought the item. A lot of extra work to make a $10 sale, but it was the first sale in quite awhile.

Message 99 of 129
latest reply

The Zero Views issue is really frustrating. eBay gets 10% of our sales and nothing is being done immediately. Where is the customer satisfaction? eBay should also have the FeedBack & Ratings from the Sellers!! 

Message 100 of 129
latest reply

Same here. Almost whole month of June!! Zero views on all listings. I have over 1400 items. I have watchers but no views! I’m beyond frustrated. Called eBay twice. Still isn’t fixed 

Message 101 of 129
latest reply

me too, my sales went down...
("Winter Is Coming")
Message 102 of 129
latest reply

Ebay views have been down for at least a week and a half.  Ebay help line says they are working on it!!!!  So many glitches over the past few weeks it is discouraging and may be time to give up Ebay altogether.

Message 103 of 129
latest reply

I'm in, but the just took my payment for this month...but I too am loosing sales on an item that constantly sells.

Message 104 of 129
latest reply

something is wrong... Seems as though they are trying to hard to compete with AMAZON and in doing so they have screwed up the software.

They told me they were feeling the impact in their sales volumn, hmmmm!

Message 105 of 129
latest reply