cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to ship via USPS International First Class * ERROR RECEIVED*

I am a power seller and ship via USPS First Class International on a regular basis.  Today, I am unable to ship using that method and I have items that need to go out tomorrow.  I have tried moving the weight up and down and still no joy.  The items are only 6 ounces...very light.  Trying to ship to the UK and Germany...both locations I have done many , many times.

The error I get is:  

We had a problem retrieving the label. [Error: 64541-Content type Documents is only supported for First Class Mail International]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Unable to ship via USPS International First Class * ERROR RECEIVED*

We still have 10 international first class packages waiting to ship.  We can do this in 10 minutes on Ebay's system if it were working.  We did use USPS.com to do one package today before heading to the PO to meet our deadline to get items off of the island where we live.  Time to do 10 labels on USPS.com would be about 90 minutes, so you are correct, it is my time that I find more valuable than the small discount provided by Ebay.  Thanks for your post, same frustration I was having today 😞

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pickenspicker wrote:

I am a power seller and ship via USPS First Class International on a regular basis.  Today, I am unable to ship using that method and I have items that need to go out tomorrow.  I have tried moving the weight up and down and still no joy.  The items are only 6 ounces...very light.  Trying to ship to the UK and Germany...both locations I have done many , many times.

The error I get is:  

We had a problem retrieving the label. [Error: 64541-Content type Documents is only supported for First Class Mail International]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone, just wanted to provide an update that we've resolved the recent issue with Domestic and International First Class labels. Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. See our recent announcement for more info!

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

So can we go revise the listings we changed back to 16 oz for USPS Domestic First Class shipping?

Message 33 of 33
latest reply