cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to relist items that have ended

All of a sudden, my items that have ended aren’t automatically relisting and I can’t manually relist. I get a message that says I’ve reached my monthly limits. I’m not even close to that limit. Anyone else having that problem?

by the way... I’ve tried contacting eBay and have gotten no response. 😠

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unable to relist items that have ended

I have the same problem as you. I have 265 active listings (my allowance is 1000 which I never reached) and Ebay says I have 2900 active listings so I can't list anymore.

I contacted by chat yesterday and they passed my user to IT and said the following:

'Thank you for highlighting this issue to us. We have already received several such cases, which are highlighted to our relevant team. They are working to fix this with top priority.'

Hope they sort it soon

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Same issue here, my items has been taken down one by one now every day, they told me the same thing: 'Thank you for highlighting this issue to us. We have already received several such cases, which are highlighted to our relevant team. They are working to fix this with top priority.' So I guess we cannot do anything but wait...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Try "Sale Similar".  If it works, you will need to delete the ended listing, otherwise a few weeks down the road you may forget you already relisted it. I usually do 4 or 5 then delete them as a batch.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Also experiencing selling limits which are incorrect, causing canceled listings.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply