cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay for and print eBay Standard Envelope shipping labels

When you click purchase label you get an error "somethings wrong try again later" Their is some kind of new "glitch" everyday, really getting old eBay. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unable to pay for and print eBay Standard Envelope shipping labels

Same thing here:  "An Unexpected Error has occurred."  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yep I can't print international orders because it won't let me buy a label...yesterday a customer wasn't able to request combined shipping because of a random error...this isn't fun at all.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm getting the same error.  I need to ship out orders today!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I had this issue two weeks ago ... eBay agent said it was going to be fixed in 24-48 hours..... same error today, same promises... known problem, has been reported, will be fixed sometime... TWO WEEKS LATER ... this is EBAY here, not some dinky-dinky outfit!  And they still have the option for standard labels on the form... I suggested that they remove the option until fixed.  And... they won't refund the difference if you purchase the more expensive direct USPS label.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Even when you can buy a label ESE is a flawed offering.

When you lower your standards enough to use ESE you should expect what happens.

IMO they need to pull the plug on it.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There was a problem earlier with ESE labels, but it's working again, and confirmed by an eBay rep the issue is resolved:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Shipping-for-Standard-Envelope-Down/m-p/34274773#M469642

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply