cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete off Summary

Previously, while trying to delete items off my watch summary, I got the error message to try again. The last several days when I hit the delete button, nothing happens. No error message but won't delete either. I have tried on more than one computer with the same lack of results. Ebay, why won't you fix this???

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Unable to Delete off Summary

Same problem here,lets get this fixed.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Same problem  .

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@beadbop911 

If you are having problems deleting watch list items from your Summary page, try using the checkbox in front of the item and the "delete" button at the top of the list rather than the "delete item" link that appears when you hover your cursor over the item.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

That worked. Thanks!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Same problem, ebay will you please fix this?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I did that and ALL items were deleted. There is no delete confirmation box. I had over 100 items. All gone. Delete button does not work. Initially nothing was deleted then next day everything was gone.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@surfer200455 

Sorry to hear that. Did you check the box in front of the "delete" button? That selects all the items on the page. If you hit the delete button after checking that box, that will delete all of your items on the page. To delete single items you should check the box in front of that item and then hit the delete button.

You might be able to find some of the items you deleted by checking your recently viewed items -- that should be a list of the last hundred items you looked at. For some other ideas about recreating past searches to find your items, check this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/search-history/qaq-p/30192652/highlight/true

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I may have checked the wrong box however there should still be a confirm delete notice. And it doesn't explain why all 114 items disappeared THE NEXT DAY. I was using ebay the same day only the next day did they disappear.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply