cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Numbers and Shipped info not added automatically with purchase of shipping labels on ebay

This morning when purchasing shipping labels on ebay for sales on two of my accounts I saw that the shipping info (tracking, carrier and shipped) was not  being automatically uploaded for the items.

The label purchases were successful and had been printed off.  I was able to copy the tracking numbers and mark the items as shipped.  Hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Tracking Numbers and Shipped info not added automatically with purchase of shipping labels on eb

The same thing just happened to me.  Thank you for the advise to add the number myself!

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: Tracking Numbers and Shipped info not added automatically with purchase of shipping labels on eb

same thing happened to me.  When I first looked up my tracking numbers none of them showed up as valid.  

I didn't check to see if the labels had been paid for and I used bulk shipping a second time.  After that it still showed all of my sales as ready to ship with no tracking numbers.  Tried to look up the tracking numbers again and they still didn't show as a valid number.  Checked payments and ,sure enough,  I paid for 2 sets of labels.

The labels finally started showing up when I searched for them but all of my sales show up as ready to ship without an associated tracking number. 

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I've got 65 orders to ship.   I hope I don't have to type all those tracking numbers in for each sale

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

same here.....add me to the list

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Same issue for me as well.  After the first order I began copying the tracking number after the label was purchased and then I went back in and pasted it into the order and chose the Carrier.  Refreshed the Orders Awaiting Shipment page and it worked.  Hope this doesn't last long.  Add me to the list.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Same issue here as well.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Something weird is going on with shipping addresses.  Please check the "Ships From" address on the app.  If your "ships from" address is different than the address you have on the listing, it will create an issue with the shipping label.  

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Same here. I manually added the tracking # and marked as shipped. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Same here - 10 packages shipped this morning, all still showing they need to be shipped.  I'm going to wait and hope it is resolved before I have to resort to copy/pasting tracking numbers in each.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Please add me to the issue.  Shipped packages still in the awaiting shipment file.

Laurie
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Me too! But also all of my listings now say ships the same day! I have one day handling on mine. UGH

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

appears to be resolved

Message 14 of 14
latest reply