cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub Down?

Getting "We ran into a problem, but we're working on it. Please try later." when attempting to go to seller hub.  Happening in both Firefox and Chrome.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Seller Hub Down?

Called CS Rep Gave me this Work Around

Click by Your Name in top Left drop down, 

Account Settings 

Scoll over Activity tab to Drop down sell

Click  Sell

Should open All Selling Page

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

I have same issue found workaround:
Click on upper right Alarm Bell icon - drop-down still works - select and print Invoice (**bleep** eBay default - but OK gotta do it) and then you can also print one-off shipping labels) --- in another of my stores the Bell drop-down allowed me to bulk-ship but no invoices (so I used my emails for invoices and to see what was bought)
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Go to each listing for the items you sold. Then go to purchase history. You can then print the shipping labels from there.... 

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

I was able to pull up my list of orders to ship even thought my ebay section is down. Up at the top right of your screen between my ebay and the shopping cart is a bell. Hover over it and it shows PAID - SHIP NOW, click it and you can pull up your sales that need to be shipped.
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

YES - I found this workaround. Didn't think of PayPal shipping directly (but then you still need to manually upload tracking info to keep eBay algorithms from declaring you Defective)
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

No you don't need to go to PayPal (well I've opted out). I just printed 40+ labels using ebays bulk shipping via the bell up at the top right of the screen, it brings you right to the shipping center. see above post:
I was able to pull up my list of orders to ship even though my ebay section is down. Up at the top right of your screen between my ebay and the shopping cart is a bell. Hover over it and it shows PAID - SHIP NOW, click it and you can pull up your sales that need to be shipped.
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - 

We're aware of the issue with Seller Hub displaying errors, and it should currently be working. Thanks! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 22
latest reply