cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Dashboard TRS active listings qualify for benefits Glitch

As of today all of the sudden I'm seeing 45 listings do not qualify because of 1 day handling time & 30 day return. The link to see and edit link just brings you back to the same seller dashboard page. Went to active listings and used advanced search and all have 1 day handling time & 30 day return.

What I did notice is I do have 45 listings that say Meet photo recommendations .

I do not have 45 that don't qualifyI do not have 45 that don't qualify

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

This is not good, now it's up to 51 not qualifying

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Ok, in hopes that someone from the tech department reads this. I just spoke with the selling department and was told this was a bug ticket. I ask her to tell me what the bug ticket was for and was told "because the see and edit listings link wasn't working"  I explained it isn't working because there is no listings that really need to be edited.  All listing by 2 different reps were filtered and searched by 1 day handling time and 30 day return and all came back as qualified. So the bug is actually the fact that the seller dashboards TRS is showing active listings that don't qualify for benefits period, when all listing are verified to qualify.

Since it's getting worse, I don't know if I should try and edit everything and reset handling time and 30 return???

Help please

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Mine did this yesterday but went away this morning, I'm back at 100%, Has to be yet another eBay glitch. Smiley Sad  Good Luck to you.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Thank You @victorjunkman55  I did try and reset all my listings and it's still showing 51 listings this morning 😞

I'm so glad yours went back to normal.

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

When I tried to see what listings were not covered the page would just go back to telling me some were not covered, but could never find out which ones so I gave up. The next morning all were covered again without me doing anything. Good Luck.

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

I have been having this issue, which does not go away and just keeps on adding up every time I list, for the past 3 days or so. Yesterday, I had 59. Today I have 106. In the previous months, the remedy I do is I click on the "Clean Up Policies" on the Business Policies tab, and the listings that don't qualify would go to zero after 24 hours.

The problem is what if we sell those items "that don't qualify for TRS". 

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

What do the listings say? Do they have the badge?

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

@victorjunkman55  Yes, all of them are showing the badge, so I am not sure why now everytime I list a new listing the number keeps going up on my dashboard? Strange little bug, wonder what is causing it?? Makes me crazy when I can't figure it out...loltoolsgrimacing

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

@thatsallfolks When I look at my listings they all have the badge, I revised all of them last night and reset both the 1 day S&H and the 30 day return and it stayed at 51 listings, I listed 4 new listings this morning and it went up to 69 listings now. I guess since my badge is there I shouldn't worry.
Thank you 🙂
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

@anthemshop247   Last night when I was on the phone with the selling rep she also transferred me to the dispute department (she really was nice and I asked her that very question) they looked at the glitch and said they would notate my account and if the next invoice has any issues with the TRS discount to just give them a call and they would fix it.  They felt that since the listings are actually showing the correct information and badge that there shouldn't be a problem. 

Fingers crossed, Best wishes to you!!!

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Mine has been like this all day.  I cant click on it to see which ones don't qualfy.  I have had this happen before... so many glitches here 😞

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

@enzo7117  Hi, I just looked at your listings and all 43 have the TRS badge, so they all qualify and why the see and edit link can't take you anywhere??.   Hopefully they will be able to get to this bug soon, I'm guessing  because of all the new seller updates this isn't a priority at this time.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

I am having the same issue, maybe the more of us that call they will speed up the process of what is happening? I know I sure hate calling them lol
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

@ijazzu 

You said you listed 4 new items, but what about the ones that are automatically relisted.  I believe this is only happening with items listed or relisted after a certain date (possibly Sept 19 or before).  I am guessing the number is going to keep going up.  At least if you know when this started occuring that might help them fix the problem.  

Hope you get it straighted out.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 23
latest reply