cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RELISTING USING TURBO LISTER 2 OF WELL EXPIRED LISTINGS??

Need suggestions or help, I have many items I sidelined for a while, stored in TL2 but when trying to relisted I get error message saying I cant relist because its is on Half.com, or I am not the owner.

What I need to figure out is how to refresh the listing so it appears MINUS the old item ID Number?? anyone got any ideas?? in the mean time will keep messing with it.

Also it doesnt or wont let me copy it all to a new listing with the old listing in a window.

Thanks ya'll

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: RELISTING USING TURBO LISTER 2 OF WELL EXPIRED LISTINGS??

This is one solution shared to me by another kind ebayer years ago:

(It is going to sound wacky - but it works)

select the line item

move (drag it) it to Waiting  To Upload folder on the left

Open Waiting  To Upload folder

select the item there

now select the "schedule" button (to the left of calculate fees)

should pop up a scheduling window

click on schedule listing to start - and choose a date in the future

click ok

confirm that the Item id has been cleared out

Now select schedule again and set back to schedule to start immediately

click ok

Now select the item and move it back to your inventory folder.

I just tried this on some items originally listed in 2015 and it works, but didn't work on some from 2011.

Hope this works for you.  Let me know how this works for you.

Regards,

Pam

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

click on the lot you want to upload. go to edit and click duplcate. upload the duplicated lot.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

That is the challenge - It sounds so simple - but "duplicate" is greyed out for the items with Item numbers.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The way I used to get rid of the item number in listings that were over 90 days was to highlight the listings I wanted, use File Export to a TL CSV file then File Import the CSV file which would go into a separate folder in Inventory and all the item numbers were removed. Make sure you know where the exported file went to in the Windows folders.

File Export is only an option in Inventory.  If the listings you wanted were in Listing Activity, you had to create a temporary folder in Inventory like say Test Items, select the items in Listing Activity, copy, then paste in Test Items folder. Then select the items you want in Test Items, File Export and save to TL CSV file, then do a File Import from file, the items gets uploaded into a new folder in Inventory called Imported from .. and all the item numbers are deleted.

This method was posted in the forums here for years.

I just tested this with some old 2016 listings in Listing Activity and it worked.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just did this yesterday for a listing from Dec 2016

Locate the listing in sold or unsold.
Drag&drop a copy of the item into unsold inventory
(or Hit Ctrl-C or Right click and copy and then go to inventory, right click, and paste)
Now go to the item in inventory, edit if needed, and add to upload
Should be good to go.

I always schedule TL uploads and edit them online once uploaded because I find the online flow superior to the TL interface, and don't know if scheduling is part of why this method works now. (It now works the way I always thought it should have)

Didn't used to work that way, threw the "you are not the seller blah blah" errors, required intermediate step of creating a template from the inventory item, and then adding to upload, but guessing a recent TL update changed that.

You may have to update TL if my guess is correct about that behavior changing.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It worked 🙂 Thank u
Message 7 of 7
latest reply