cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase history page is a complete fail. glitch or is eBay tinkering?

I won two auctions earlier today, same seller 30 minutes apart. I sent request for combined shipping and got the invoice right away and paid.

Now in my purchase history I have multiple "unpaids" for the 2 individual items plus "unpaid for the combined items. 2 duplicates of each...right under this is "orders" showing Combined shipping: Order shipped, and a tracking number from the seller.

Under the "orders" is another duplicate Awaiting Payment, for the individual items and the combined order.

The bell shows no notifications and the cart is empty.  Payment status shows paid under order details.

My purchase history page layout looks different than it did before I won the auctions.

I cleared cache, cookies ect and the history page is still showing multiple items unpaid as of this writing.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Purchase history page is a complete fail. glitch or is eBay tinkering?

Having the same issue on my main buying account.

Purchased and paid for 9 items from a seller on may 9th - combined invoice of course. Seller shipped, items were received and we both left respective positive feedbacks. Everything was fine. 

Starting on the 19th, when I go into purchase history, it now shows those items as awaiting payment and/or unpaid. Course, when I click on "pay", it shows the order and payment date. The charge is still on my card as well.

Ebay has managed to break a transaction, flagging it as unpaid, a full 10 days after it WAS paid. This isn't breaking a new transaction, which is bad enough, but retroactively breaking one that was completed in every facet.

Oh, and the new purchase history page is terrible. Before, you had 4 little icons that indicated that it was paid, shipped, when you left feedback, and if you received feedback. Pertinent information conveniently available at a mere glance.  Clearly that had to get fixed (rolls eyes).

Just mind boggling...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Whenever this stuff happens here now, this is what goes through my head.

If it's workin' and not broken' clap your hands! (stomps feet)

If it's workin' and not broken' clap your hands! (stomps feet)

If it's workin' and not broken' then you better do more codin'

If it's workin' and not broken' clap your hands!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

2 calls into CSR, it appears this is another known problem for at least 3 days. I was added to the open ticket and given a reference #.

The items are shown paid for on both my end and the sellers end, yet the big red "awaiting payment" button is on. I have 6 awaiting payments for the same 2 items. If I click on "pay now", it brings me to the order page and tells me it is paid with date stamp, processor ect, ect.

So if anyone runs into this, you know it's another technical problem.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply