cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos missing over 120 +

Over 120 + listings have all photos missing except for the first one. Several of these are more high end items of mine. This is affecting my sales of these items. I understand that Ebay is aware of this and working on correcting this. Will Ebay be compensating the sellers affected by this in some way? 

Jennifer 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Photos missing over 120 +

I think Ebay should consider waiving the store subscription fee for the sellers that are affected by this. 

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Same here! Yesterday I spent HOURS going through EVERY single listing to check for missing photos. Over 30 listings showed only the thumbnail so I had to also spend time in reloading photos. WTH eBay???

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Thought I had "fixed" all my listings with this glitch showing only one photo (very time consuming) and today I received a message from a buyer asking for more photos....I look again and now 20+ have only one photo.....so frustrating!!!!! What is happening? I too am hoping for some kind of compensation...it's only right.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

So you discovered missing photos, went through all your listings and reloaded the missing photos, and now it's happened again? Is that accurate?

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

I have over 3000 listings. I went to do a bunch of relists and items only had 1 photo. 

HOW do we fix this, especially when we end items and relist? I can't see ebay even trying to fix this mess! 

They don't want us to do GTC listings, but then we relist and then it is even harder to recover things! 

WHY are there always glitches that cost me time and money? 

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Calling ebay now and rep says this is not a glitch.....the only glitch is when the item has sold and pictures can't be viewed...really?  She looked up my listings says all pics are showing and that if it has only one photo it's because I only uploaded one photo. So frustrating!!!!!! Was on hold for supervisor...but now have to wait for them to call back....let's see how that goes. 

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

Yup...just like 2 or 3 days ago....it was only like 15. Now it's 26. See my message about calling ebay -_-

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

It is unclear, at this time, how much eBay can do to repair this or when. So most have already begun to fix this for themselves.

Another member, Shipscript, is well known for their seller tools. They have modified one of their tools to identify your listings that may be affected. This tool does not fix the issue, just identify...

There is a complete description of the issue and the steps to possibly fix the issue, located on the Replacing Active Content board...https://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/Find-Listings-that-are-missing-photos/td-p/28...

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

I checked via bulk editor...the listings with only one pic will be flagged....then I fixed via cached photos on google (because I don't have most of my pics stored)...thank goodness for the youtube video showing how to do that...otherwise I would have to retake pics. Still a very time consuming process....could be listing new items and not messing with this. 

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this link! WOW, what a time-saver!

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

any chance you can post the link to google that shows you how to get the cached pics?

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

ooops, nevermind, there is a good description within the above link as to how to retrieve the pics from google.

thanks!

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Shipscript is a hero and seems to do more for us sellers than, well, y'all know who.

@dollybeauty wrote:

Another member, Shipscript, is well known for their seller tools. They have modified one of their tools to identify your listings that may be affected. This tool does not fix the issue, just identify...

There is a complete description of the issue and the steps to possibly fix the issue, located on the Replacing Active Content board...https://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/Find-Listings-that-are-missing-photos/td-p/28...

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

SUPPOSEDLY eBay is issuing credits for the issues, you just need to call and talk to a rep (cringe). I had photos disappear also and need to call this week. Have been putting it off because I hate calling....

Message 15 of 23
latest reply