cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open comment to the Executive team

Today I experienced the new rollout to the landing page. All I can say is why? Why would you change something that works? And on top of that it was one of the few pages that worked well. Contrary to the people that write the new code, some of us dont like change. Now for me to find what has to be shipped, what still need to be paid, etc, etc, etc, I have to jump thru multiple pages just to find this information out. All of this because someone has to prove their worth to the company.

Here are my suggestions for that coder or that group:

Maybe verify shipping addresses thru the USPS

Realize that Puerto Rico IS NOT a foreign country

Maybe ask the sellers, (you know, those that PAY YOUR SALARY) what we would like

And I could go on and on.

Guys and gals....I'm old. I dont like change. And as the old addage said, if it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT. It worked well. Can you at least offer those who are having difficulty the opportunity to OPT OUT?

You have my email, you have my phone number. Feel free to call

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Open comment to the Executive team

Nobody really likes change. I've been using the Seller Hub for forever and I happen to like it. The Overview page is my preferred landing, you see all your Tasks on one page, plus there are loads of other useful sections... customizable, at that. Take some time and browse through the Tabs and click on the hot buttons. Play around with it... you can't break it.

Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@ihave2manycars 

I tagged your post.  You can see that there are many of us who are not happy with their new layout.  I don't mind change as long as it's logical.  This format is clunky and clumsy making us click onto a separate page for each section within the selling page.  So, instead of having everything on one easy to view/understand page, we now have to go to 5 or 6 different pages...WHY?

There are those who recommend getting used to the seller's HUB.  There are a FEW features that I like there but not so much in regards to active/sold/shipped listings...the selling page was better IMO.

I have been using both - (old) selling page and sellers hub for some months now b/c I liked both formats for different reasons.

...hate the new selling page...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I use "My Ebay Summary" as my landing page. From there I can open most any page I need to get to. Mine is bookmarked. Ebay will not see this message unless you send it to them, maybe post on eBay Facebook page.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Don't get me started on the new listing page that you can test. Takes 3 times as long to list an item as the old page. Not to mention every update to the site crashes so many other options and hurts sales for 2-5 days. I do not get it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Why not give us the choice of which page to use??

The new page stinks!!! I use the seller hub for some things that it is good for but I want 

the old selling summary page back! It gives you everything you need in one place and in easy to use format not a bunch of useless page jumping and time consuming run around to do what once only took a few seconds to do!! 

Bring it back!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

If it ain't broken .... Yada Yada

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Ebay has lots of problems, since the switch over to the new Ebay payments system, I have not gotten credit for a sale, charged twice for shipping on the same item once by ebay and once by paypal, called customer service twice to have them fix problem, they say no shipping charges showing but on invoice shows ebay shipping.  The problem started with the new payment system, that new system has effected and put in disarry most other functions.  Bottom is that the new systems bugs were not worked out prior to launch, and ebays customer service is not up to par.  I like to old system it worked, my guess is that ebay is making more money with their new carrier. I do not remember anyone asking me if I wanted to switch, it will be mandatory on 1 April anyway, so I switched and the problems started right away. And Puerto Rico is a part of the U.S. since 1898, its citizens have been U.S. Citizens starting in 1911 by an act of the U.S. Congress,  it uses the U.S. Postal service, the U.S. Dollar is it currency, from their I join the U.S. Army.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply