cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Safari version 17.4 Sonoma 14.4 Videos Will Not Upload to drafts Started 11 Mar 2024 Unresolved

On Safari version 17.4 Sonoma 14.4 Videos Will Not Upload to drafts Started 11 Mar 2024 Unresolved. Videos suddenly stopped uploading on March 11thth 2024 for drafts and is not Working on Mar 12, 2024. I have double checked all updates on safari and my computer. It was working on March 11 then suddenly stopped. Thought it would resolve by next day, but it has not. I tried Drag & drop method & upload method.

I should also mention all the basics have been performed, cleared cache, cleared browsing history, rebooted computer, checked all privacy settings etc, and yess my internet is working for uploads & downloads on several sites. This is an ebay related issue.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: On Safari version 17.4 Sonoma 14.4 Videos Will Not Upload to drafts Started 11 Mar 2024 Unresol

I’m experiencing the same issue. For me videos start the uploading process but then never move past 1%.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: On Safari version 17.4 Sonoma 14.4 Videos Will Not Upload to drafts Started 11 Mar 2024 Unresol

Some Helpful Alternatives that worked.

I had an older iMac around with an i3 core. and it was able to upload the video.

I also tried a google chrome browser on my new computer and it also did not work for video upload.

Lastly, I tried Duck Duck Go Browser on a recent download just to test to see if I could upload video and that worked.

Conclusion on 13 march 2024 so far: It appears to be both chrome and safari on Mac both have issues for video upload on ebay drafts but DuckDuckGo browser does not seem to have this issue.

This is not a solution but a work around until apple, safari, chrome and ebay get their coordination together.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

So This resolved without any reason or explanation.  No Changes were made to my settings, and no updates occurred, but videos starting uploading again on 15 March 2024. They were probably fearing a Julius Cesar moment if the problem did not get fixed lol.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply