cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting emails from PP or Ebay on sales.

Sold an item 1  1/2 hours ago, and no email alert. Anyone else having this problem, I have Aol. Yes, it is working. I looked at my PP account, and it shows payment from the customer.    

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's Cyber Mon so imagine the traffic is pretty great.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I have been getting my sold alerts & bid alerts but with all my labels I printed off  this morning nothing came right through .
All the emails staggered in from ebay & paypal up until just a short time ago.
Same for another account I purchase from the order emails really came in much later

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@labs118 wrote:

I have been getting my sold alerts & bid alerts but with all my labels I printed off  this morning nothing came right through .
All the emails staggered in from ebay & paypal up until just a short time ago.
Same for another account I purchase from the order emails really came in much later

Yeah, they're coming but way late. I just got the sold alert for and item I sold 6 hours ago.  Still waiting for the label purchase.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It's Cyber Mon so imagine the traffic is pretty great.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Been having issues getting ebay messenges and paypal e-mails to come through to my e-mail since Friday, still having problems today

Can take from 6 hours for some to the next day!

Very aggrivating especially when you sell alot of items per day

Not sure whats up with it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I dont think its the e-mail provider the issue is with ebay , I just looked and none of my final value fees are showing on ebays own fees page until the e-mail actually comes through to my inbox l telling me I sold something, then the fee magically appears.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

did not receive listing email or sold email from ebay.

did get paypal notice when sold.

11dec.

first time this ever happened. hmmm.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I am having problems getting emails also. Over the last several weeks, I might get them 24 hours later or not at all. My biggest concern was when someone asked me a question about an item I was selling - I received a notification on my phone thru the eBay app, but never received an email. I'm afraid I might miss the app notification, especially since I don't login to eBay every evening. I just listed several items and did not receive one email. Is there a setting somewhere that accidentally got changed?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply