cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We were unable to load your cart" error

I can't buy anything because I got "We were unable to load your cart" when going to "add to cart"....When I click on "buy it now" I got "Something went wrong. Please try to check out again."...

I tried over edge, Chrome and firefox......

Please help.....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ditto, Hong Kong.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Basic troubleshooting steps like signing out, clearing browser history and signing back in are first steps to resolve these issues.

Then contact PayPal to check your account there.

If PayPal confirms no issues with payment on the member's end, eBay's Customer Service team can look deeper into the issue. eBay Customer Service will be able to give you a definite answer when you experience these issues.

You can call eBay or contact them on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

Note: Some members have reported that they have cleared these errors by deleting their saved payment info, ie Credit Card info.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Me too!  I just reported this to their Tech Department so we'll see.  Hopefully I will have an actual cart to use before Christmas. Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Has anyone found a solution to this? It appears to be an ongoing problem.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply