cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Terapeak Sourcing Insights not working

I have contacted Ebay's online help 3 times to try to resolve this issue and was told it had been directed to the technical team. 

When I click on the Terapeak Sourcing Insights link it gives the error:

You haven't sold any items in the past 90 days. Categories that you sell in will appear here, once you've made a sale.

I have sold 38 items in the last 90 days.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: New Terapeak Sourcing Insights not working

Similar: When I click on the terapeak link, a mal-formed web page loads. Worst of all, it doesn't allow me to search. The research button is disabled. Fails in chrome and edge:
terapeak_error.JPG

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

@fowlerjones 

Were you going from a banner type ad to get that?  I think that's how I got a page like that.....When I went thru the Tearpeak tab in Seller Hub.......got a proper page....

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I also get this page when I click on the terapeak sourcing insights link in seller hub, but it's sporadic. Doesn't happen every time.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Your screenshot suggests to me that style sheets are not loading for that page.

If the problem occurs in multiple browsers, possibly a common plug-in or add-on is causing an issue. Try temporarily disabling your add-ons in your browser or try a new browser with no add-ons installed to see if that makes any difference.

There was a problem in the UK a while back that caused all eBay pages to load that way; it turned out to be related to a common "child safe" network setting that was used by several service providers. Disabling the setting or switching to another provider allowed pages to load properly until the setting was fixed.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I went from the terapeak link in the seller hub. Seems to be behaving better now.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

New Terapeak Sourcing Insights still not working. I have cleared my cache and tried 3 different browsers and get the same error results when I click on the link in seller hub:

You haven't sold any items in the past 90 days. Categories that you sell in will appear here, once you've made a sale.

I have sold 37 items in the last 90 days.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. Have you had any luck fixing it yet?

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Not so far. I contacted Ebay again & they said it's a known issue & their technical team is working on it. Still not working on my end.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@aqua_rose  - out of curiosity, what happens if you try to click the tab that says "search and browse" instead of the one that says "saved categories"?

Does it show you categories to browse or a search bar?

searchbrowse.jpg

I'm trying to help another seller with this issue and think I may have figured something out, but want to see if other sellers are seeing the same thing.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Thanks so much for your reply

Search & Browse is grayed out so I can't click on it.  Therefore no search bar. When I mouse over it I get a pop up that says 'You haven't sold enough items in order to be able to search other categories. Sell $1000 over a 90-day period in order to search other categories.' 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@aqua_rose wrote:

Thanks so much for your reply

Search & Browse is grayed out so I can't click on it.  Therefore no search bar. When I mouse over it I get a pop up that says 'You haven't sold enough items in order to be able to search other categories. Sell $1000 over a 90-day period in order to search other categories.' 

@aqua_rose  sorry to hear you still can't access it, but thanks for that extra little bit of info, that's really helpful!

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for trying to figure this out. I've tried everything I can think of. I've cleared my cache & tried 3 different browsers. Please stay in touch.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@aqua_rose wrote:

Thank you for trying to figure this out. I've tried everything I can think of. I've cleared my cache & tried 3 different browsers. Please stay in touch.

@aqua_rose  Will do! Just to clarify, if you don't mind sharing, did the 38 items you sold in the last 90 days equal $1000 or more?

If so then it sounds like it's definitely a technical issue of some kind.  If not, it sounds like it may be "working as intended" and the reps you've spoken to just aren't aware of that requirement - which wouldn't be surprising since I can't find it documented anywhere and even Harry Temkin didn't mention it in his demo of this tool.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply