cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Labels Do Not Work, JUST STOP ALREADY!!

I went to click a sold item to ship and all the sudden I get yet ANOTHER error page now because you made some stupid changes. Luckily is allows to go back to "classic labels" which actually works. I use my older PC mostly for eBay so you need go back to classic labels and keep it that way as if I cannot ship on eBay I am done with eBay! Stop the stupid, useless changes!! Or you will lose all my high fees that I pay soon!! "Something went wrong" alright and it is only keeps getting worse!

"Something went wrong.

Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page.

Please try again later or click "Go to classic label printing" to complete the process with the old flow."
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: New Labels Do Not Work, JUST STOP ALREADY!!

As the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay keeps sending my promos to move away from Shipstation. 

I told them in a survey that they should just stick to selling they're having trouble keeping up.

I would reccomend shipstation shipping price maybe different and you'll need a USPS or Fedex account but it's soo much better than ebay. The reporting function alone are worth it. 

My team uses a third party to listing and to ship, we only go on ebay is to answer questions and deal with cases. The more I'm off ebay the better. It's $25 a month that I'm happy to pay.

Michael Stubblebine
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Where is the "Ship your Next Item" button that appears after postage is printed on the new design?? Can someone help with this? It's on the classic page, but not the new one. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I like using the eBay one because I get discounts for being a top-rated and sometimes PowerSeller. But why in the Hell would eBay change the shipping and make it not work when it works already? Makes no sense, and they are shooting themselves in the foot yet again.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply