cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase postage tab not working

Hello.

First time this has happened.  Ebay purchase postage tab not working.  Won't allow us to print shipping label.........

djs

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

works on betsy, just printed one this morning!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@djlids wrote:

Hello.

First time this has happened.  Ebay purchase postage tab not working.  Won't allow us to print shipping label.........

djs

What is happening?  We printed a couple this morning......  if it's the new shipping page, look in upper right (I think) and see if you can revert to classic view.......

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can revert for only one label at a time. Selecting the Classic View won't make it your default shipping page. I can only hope they're counting how many people use the Switch to Classic button to determine if we're happy or not.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

>>I can only hope they're counting how many people use the

>>Switch to Classic button to determine if we're happy or not.

You misunderstand. The button is part of the plan to initially give hope, but then increase frustration. Remember that they feed off the suffering of the users, and ultimately...

FinalFantasy2001_Phantom_SoulRip_57.27_45.48_500.jpg

[bad screenshot from film Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001) - invading phantom ripping the lifeforce from one of the few remaining survivors]

grin

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

"invading phantom ripping the lifeforce from one of the few remaining survivors"

This is the current eBay experience in a nutshell.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply