cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 350+ listings remain "hidden" despite being told twice that the matter was "fixed"

Monday (25th) I got an email that my account was suspended because I listed a counterfeit item for sale.

Within two hours, I had contacted the manufacturer who confirmed that my item was not counterfeit and he said

that he had emailed eBay to correct the mistake.

24 hours later, my listings were still hidden so I called seller support where, after a lengthy conversation, I was told that it was "fixed" and my listings would be visible again in "15-20 minutes"

Another 24 hours pass (now the 27th) and my listings are nowhere to be seen.  So I call seller support again and go thru the same inquisition as yesterday.....and am told in conclusion:  It's "fixed".....your listings will be visible in about 5 minutes.

3 hours later........no change.

My original (wrongful) suspension was for 3 days.  That 72 hours would have ended tomorrow (28th) at noon.  I'd have had a lot less hassle to just forget it and wait it out.  But because I had not done what I was accused of, and went to the trouble of establishing the fact that I was not guilty of any policy violation, I am still being punished with the combination of lost sales and anxiety-causing hassles.

How can you justify this?......and what in the world will it take to rectify the situation?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My 350+ listings remain "hidden" despite being told twice that the matter was "fixed"

I'm seeing 31 items, so they may be slowly reinstating them..........

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sounds like you need to call them ASAP as this is a end user support forum.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm seeing 31 items, so they may be slowly reinstating them..........

Message 3 of 3
latest reply