cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark Down Sales are not ending!

Most of my Store on sale to end on Cyber Monday. 11/27 at 11:30 p.m. PST.  None of my Mark Down sales have ended and it's Tuesday, 11/28 at 8:21 a.m. PST.  Several people on the Power Seller Boards are experiencing the same thing, though some say their sales ended o.k. 

What gives?  How do I end these sales?

PS:  On another note, Ebay's Email Marketing is failing to send consistently.  My big customer base never got my email about my sales, they ALL failed.  Things are really working well, Ebay, NOT!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Mark Down Sales are not ending!

I have the same issues, no solutions.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Well, I've started the gruesome process of using Bulk Editor to change the items back to their original prices which knocks them out of the sales.  However, in the Promo Manager, the sales are still out there as "pending".  Hate to think what might happen if Ebay finally gets its act together and ends them.  I'm making sure I keep a printed copy of what the original prices were just in case.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have had 2 calls into ebay merchant support, they are aware of the issue and 'working on it right now'. That was over 6 hours ago, and my items are still showing the old sale price from yesterdays 24hr sale. This is extremely frustrating. I was OK with having a big sale yesterday to create some loss-leaders, but I am not about to continue losing money today due to ebays negligence. Does anyone from ebay want to step in here and set our minds at ease?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Mine have gotten fixed now by some mysterious Ebay process.  Perhaps yours are fixed too.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

THE MARKDOWN MANAGER IS STILL NOT WORKING. Items that I have discounted in the past 48 hours (or so) are not showing up with their 50%-off prices. In addition, listings that were showing the discount earlier are no longer carrying the discounted price (even though the end-date of the sale has not been reached). My partner commented that ebay buyers are primarily looking for cheap deals; my reaction is that I am trying to offer cheap deals, but ebay is screwing me up.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply