cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Issue

I am unable to list a new item in my ebay shop. I keep getting the error message that says "Response parsing failed with an exception". I e tried listing an item several times and restarting my cell phone. What's going on? 

A seller on ebay=Your Happiness is my Happiness!!!
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing Issue

I noticed an update that was available in my app store. They fixed the problem!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 16 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Same problem here .

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I just tried revising a listing and it keeps giving me that message. Weird. I have no idea why. I've been on ebay for 10 yrs, never had this message before.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Same here... It must be a new bug in the program.  I'll let you know if it corrects itself overnight.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

yes me too

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Just got the same on a listing today too.  

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

I'm having that same problem too. I thought it was just me until I did research on the message and found this discussion.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I had the same problem.  I followed the advice that I found elsewhere and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and that fixed the problem. 

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I was able to use my computer to complete a listing, but the app on my phone didn't work.  It appears that uninstalling and reinstalling the app did fix the problem.  

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Same thing, so do I uninstall Ebay app and reinstall?  Finely have quite night to list and this happens.  

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I am getting the same message

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I just had the same problem on my phone app. I uninstalled the reinstalled the app, an that fixed the issue.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app and I was able to list now.  

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

I did and it worked for me after I reinstalled. 

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I had to update my app.  For some reason today all my listings I had left in my store disappeared and I was just charged hundreds of dollars for sell similar when I never was before.  I'm about to go broke from this.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply