cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

The left navigation bar / section has completely disappeared from seller pages and store pages. So, there are no categories listed, specifics are gone, no sold/completed option, etc., etc.

When entering a search term for a specific item, the results page has the standard left-side navigation. However, if you click on an item and then select "visit seller's store" or "see seller's other items" those pages display a page full of listings with no options to narrow them down.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

I have always had the categories link.

The left column was Ebay categories. The categories link switched to my store categories.

Now there is no way to display Ebay categories on my store.

Not sure how I feel about this change. I set up my store categories with MY buyers in mind.

Message 16 of 48
latest reply

Re: Left navigation bar / section is missing from sellers and store pages. Completely blank.

I use the completed / sold options all the time so this is very frustrating.

Until eBay fixes the link or the page you normally use, you can still search a seller's items for sale by using the Search by Seller section of the Advanced Search page, or by bookmarking a link like this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=cobra_viper&LH_SpecificSeller=1

Yes, it is just an awkward workaround, and eBay should still fix the old link or page.

Message 17 of 48
latest reply

Yes I am having the same issue.

This is a BIG problem.   How can I sell anything with a pile of some 800 listings that no buyer can search??

Message 18 of 48
latest reply

How can I sell anything with a pile of some 800 listings that no buyer can search?

I agree that it is a problem and eBay should fix it, but buyers can still search your listings by keyword from that page.

And categories are currently available on your store page.

Message 19 of 48
latest reply

When I search my store from my wife's account as if I were anyone looking to buy something I have no categories at left to filter the items....still. 

Message 20 of 48
latest reply

When I search my store from my wife's account as if I were anyone looking to buy something I have no categories at left to filter the items....still.

I see a "categories" button in the upper left here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/mrdeece

I believe it is a recent addition, probably part of the updated page that eBay seems to be rolling out.

Message 21 of 48
latest reply

Same here...only on PC-Windows 10. This is terrible as there is no left navigation boxes to check off/filters on PC. Ebay please fix

Message 22 of 48
latest reply

@avalonmontana wrote:

I just noticed a CATEGORIES drop-down menu that I've never seen before. I hope eBay isn't planning to turn the missing left-side navigation filters into a bunch of drop-down menus.

categories.JPG

That's your store home page @avalonmontana and the categories button has been there since eBay redesigned stores a couple (2? 3?) years ago. Scroll down to the bottom of your store home page and click "see all listings" and that will take you to the search page where the left hand eBay category list & filters are missing.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 23 of 48
latest reply

Yes, same here...like 10 times a day!! This is unreal

Message 24 of 48
latest reply

Please keep us updated...

I just got off a chat (3/19/24 at 3:30 pm EST), and the chat person there said no one else is experiencing issues (obviously Not so)

Message 25 of 48
latest reply

This is also happening to me that I just noticed today. It is urgent to fix so that buyers can find what they are looking for.

Message 26 of 48
latest reply

Oh, I totally agree! I hope they dont do this either...why do they want to fix something that has worked for years the way it should? Unbelievable!! I really cant live here on ebay without the search filter boxes on the left.

Message 27 of 48
latest reply

Yes, I see the categories, but Im not seeing shipping are options, items sold and all those filters...

Message 28 of 48
latest reply

I just checked your page and I DO see all the filters on the left:

ALL

CONDITION

PRICE

ITEM LOCATION

BUYING FORMAT

DELIVERY OPTIONS

SHOW ONLY

S maybe it is just a glitch..hope it gets fixed soo...please ebay

Message 29 of 48
latest reply

I can't believe  eBay assumes  that buyers will know to  click the  sellers ID  it get the  category sorting  bar.  

Message 30 of 48
latest reply