cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got Scammed ..after 15years Done with eBay ..

I got scammed by the eBay tracking number fraud. Seller sends bogus package to another address in your city state and PayPal doesn't back you, because to them it's delivered! Not! Scammers win on eBay...Amazon here I come.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Just Got Scammed ..after 15years Done with eBay ..

I had this happen to me a few times. First time, My husband and I went to the address it was delivered to. The people were home and had just got their mail. Opened up the package and it was a plastic toy versus a camera lens. I took photos of the outside of the envelope showing the tracking and incorrect address. Submitted it and won the case.

The other 2 times, I caught the packages before they were delivered because I am signed up with Daily Digest on the USPS website. Every morning I get a notice of what will be delivered that day. First class mail actually has a photo of the envelope. I saw that the heavy lenses I was to receive was being shipped to another address in a flat envelope. I contacted my carrier and she verified the tracking and incorrect address, she delivered them to me. I took photos of tracking and fake address and was able to win those cases.

I hope you can track that package down and solve the problem.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply