cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items Specifics not Appearing

Hello

i am having issues completing a listing on sport cards as it’s asking to add the condition of the card but the item specifics are not appearing when using the app to add a listing. This has been going on since last night

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Items Specifics not Appearing

Ya I’m having the same problem right now with sports cards. 

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I am also having this issue

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

I use the app and am having that same issue but if you open a web browser on your phone and go to eBay.com you should be able to post from there. 

It’s a little different but worked for me. 

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Following - same issue here. Had this problem last night. Same problem today but now I can't add "condition" for sports cards as well.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Same issue.. Tried android and apple and no luck. Laptop works. 

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Same issue.  E-bay app on my android phone.  No "Item Specifics" or "Conditions" available.  This goes for new and existing listings.  Works fine from a web browser.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

@u.c_ripz wrote:

\i am having issues completing a listing on sport cards as it’s asking to add the condition of the card but the item specifics are not appearing when using the app to add a listing. This has been going on since last night

Hi elizabeth@ebay kyle@ebay 

Is there an open ticket on this one?

This issue is app-specific, but could it be related to the issue we're having on the web with IS disappearing that I tagged devon@ebay on earlier?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Anyone-else-having-Listing-Error-Issues/m-p/34233828#M2341554

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@u.c_ripz wrote:

\i am having issues completing a listing on sport cards as it’s asking to add the condition of the card but the item specifics are not appearing when using the app to add a listing. This has been going on since last night

Hi elizabeth@ebay kyle@ebay 

Is there an open ticket on this one?

This issue is app-specific, but could it be related to the issue we're having on the web with IS disappearing that I tagged devon@ebay on earlier?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Anyone-else-having-Listing-Error-Issues/m-p/34233828#M2341554

Hey @wastingtime101! It looks like we just opened a sitewide ticket on this issue with item specifics not showing. The ticket is ALERT15145 and if there are any sellers experiencing this we do encourage them to reach out to customer support and have their account added to the ticket to be used as an example.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Thanks devon@ebay - does that ticket apply to both app and web issues?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Thanks devon@ebay - does that ticket apply to both app and web issues?

@wastingtime101 That is no problem! And it does appear to apply to both the app and desktop site.

Devon,
eBay
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I had the same issue but on my laptop yesterday. After clicking around, I went to my seller hub and noticed it looked different. Possibly had to update my seller page? Gonna try update my Ebay app as well just to make sure it's working ok too.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

edit to add - never mind, I see Devon already responded 😂 but I'll leave the screenshots in case they are helpful.

@wastingtime101  I wonder if it has anything to do with this very vague announcement about a new app listing experience for trading cards from last month?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/We-re-working-on-a-simplified-mobile-listing-experience-for/m-... 

We’re currently rolling out a new listing flow in the eBay App, specifically for sports trading cards listed in the Trading Cards Singles category. Select sellers will be automatically opted-in to the new listing flow.

We welcome your feedback and will take it into consideration to improve the listing experience. You can leave feedback in a comment below or via our survey during the listing process. We’ll update you as we expand eligibility and participation in the new listing flow.

devon@ebay  kyle@ebay  elizabeth@ebay 

here are screenshot of the current Android app experience v 6.140.0.1:

Trading card singles category - no item specifics module

tcis.jpeg

Other category - still shows IS module

hsis.jpeg

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

For the web @valueaddedresource it was happening in all categories. I didn't list any trading cards yesterday.

For the app, you might be correct that it's related to the new experience.

GLORIOUS!

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

For the web @valueaddedresource it was happening in all categories. I didn't list any trading cards yesterday.

For the app, you might be correct that it's related to the new experience.

@wastingtime101 yeah my thought was more along the lines of since they were tinkering with one thing related to the listing experience in one place/for one category, maybe it's having unintended consequences beyond that too.

Glad to see we have a ticket number now and hope it's resolved soon!

Message 15 of 17
latest reply