cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Inventory doubling

Hello all,

Today we came to the office to realize about 40% of our inventory on eBay has changed. Some cases adding 10 pieces and in some multiplying. I would email eBay but I know the drill here. They play like you're the only one with the issue until a month later when they admit they have a glitch.  Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Issues with Inventory doubling

Seems to be. Shipping and Qty were both revised at same time on all my items. I clicked on revision history in my listing description on a few items and it shows:

May 26, 2023
05:18:04 PM PDT
Shipping Terms
Quantity
Worldwide

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

That pretty much says it all right there doesn't it?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Has anyone seen any sort of resolution to this? I am constantly told by support to "pay closer attention to my inventory" and my appeals were denied.

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

Has anyone seen any sort of resolution to this? I am constantly told by support to "pay closer attention to my inventory" and my appeals were denied.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

Has anyone seen any sort of resolution to this? I am constantly told by support to "pay closer attention to my inventory" and my appeals were denied. I'm stuck.

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Has anyone seen any sort of resolution to this? I am constantly told by support to "pay closer attention to my inventory" and my appeals were denied. Still dealing with this...

Message 36 of 36
latest reply