cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEM SOLD LAST NIGHT and it's missing from SOLD PAGE. Can't invoice cust. ebay took their fees!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: ITEM SOLD LAST NIGHT and it's missing from SOLD PAGE. Can't invoice cust. ebay took their fees!

I see 2 auctions sold Sun. nite..........is one of these the one that is missing?  If not, please post the item number. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: ITEM SOLD LAST NIGHT and it's missing from SOLD PAGE. Can't invoice cust. ebay took their fees!

Looks like OP is caught up in the mess that started 5/31 or 6/1....it's a total nightmare.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

same thing happened to me last night. ebay all selling page froze around 9pm eastern time and I had an auction end that did and still does not show in sold listings but went into RELISTS. Your item should show in relists, click on it and you can print your label from there.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The missing item is an antique swivel picture frame, one of the two items that sold Sun. nite. The item record is not in our Sold, not in our Unsold, but comes up under the notifications bell on the upper right of our screens. However, we can't invoice or contact the buyer from there.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You were fortunate. Our item doesn't show in the Unsold (from which we relist) or the Sold columns, but it shows in the notifications bell on the upper right of our screens. However, we can't invoice from there because we get an error message, and we can't contact the buyer because we get a message that s/he is not affiliated with the transaction.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

me too!
I went into my purchase history on 1 item...
but on the auctions I had to go to paypal to print.
thanks be to God I remembered what I sold
good luck
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I had the same problem. First a sold item went to the unsold list (it's still appearing in the wrong category).... and now this evening two of my three remaining "sold" items have disappeared entirely. This afternoon I called "Help & Contact"... and I just got mixed messages. "We're aware of the problem."... "Just relist"... "Some listings have disappeared"... etc. Even though my sold item was listed as "unsold"... I finally found the buyer listed on pay pal and was able to figure it out. Makes me wonder how many people are actually impacted and don't know it.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply