cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate ebay now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't get to anything no ebay myh ebay nothing bunch of pages that go on forever. Called ebay both numbers was hung up on.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Hate ebay now

what browser are you using? 

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

My Firefox browser won't load eBay pages correctly since Tuesday. I switched to Google Chrome for the time being and everything is loading properly. I hope this helps. I totally understand the frustration. Hang in there!

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

If you are having recent problems with Firefox where eBay pages load as text without formatting, the problem may be related to Firefox's Enhanced Tracking Protection. Try temporarily disabling that feature.

You may be able to re-enable the feature once pages load and your eBay cookies are updated, or else the problem may eventually correct itself.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Agree, I am starting to hate this f#cking site.  They've managed to destroy the user experience.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

If you need customer service, i have heard good things about reaching them via eBay’s Facebook page.

Good luck, hope you are able to resolve your issue.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

... Called ebay both numbers was hung up on.

Proposed customer support guidelines

Courtesy -  respect - professionalism 

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

It's your computer or internet provider. Get ahold of them or find someone who knows how to fix computers. A couple things you can do is clear your history, cookies, and add ons.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

So the old eBay phone number now is a recording.  No one to call, no way to get ahold of a person except thru email.  This better work

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I created my own website to sell jewelry because of ebay. I think they hate people. Controlling and confusing.

Think or Thwim...
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Same Same on my end (FireFox 79.0 up to date ) . Clearing cache and eBay cookies still the same . Note all other site work good only  EBAY with issues

eBay issues .JPG

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

@cvg 

Have you tried disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection on ebay.com?

enhanced1.jpg

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

No I have not disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection for eBay - I know nothing about it - Why is it one day it will work right then next time its not ?   Today eBay 6:00AM work right went back on eBay 6:25 and its NOT working like it should !!

Why do we need to have everything we do track by others ?   Is eBay now a Big Eye in the sky  ?

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

@cvg 

Why is it one day it will work right then next time its not ?

A lot of things that happen are the result of interactions between complex systems -- perhaps eBay changed something, or Firefox changed something, or both, and now the two systems no longer work together the way they used to.

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

The way I look at it its Not up to me to spend hours trying to fig it out / NOT My Job . If not working right turn the device off and move on .

Message 15 of 19
latest reply