cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GONE! sellers completed listings .... sorting check boxes left hand side

no more check box options on left side of sellers listings? cant see sellers completed listings and sales any more. is this just another glitch? or the latest "improvement"

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

It's gotta be an error. I can't believe eBay would intentionally make that change.

Follow this thread for updates where an eBay rep is participating:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/m-p/34355299#M2372428

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 28
latest reply

@erikvt1975 , @pp_one , @pp_one , @wastingtime101 

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

Add me to the list, no matter what path I try to take this is all I can see for Sellers here with questions on the AAM board ... I don't want to jump the gun and fly off the handle but I REALLY hope this is a temporary glitch and not intentional.

Screenshot (651)-1.jpg

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

It is a mess . 

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

Add me to the list, no matter what path I try to take this is all I can see for Sellers here with questions on the AAM board ... I don't want to jump the gun and fly off the handle but I REALLY hope this is a temporary glitch and not intentional.

Screenshot (651)-1.jpg

Hey @mr_lincoln! I did confirm that there is an issue impacting Store-branded search and is being worked on now.

Devon,
eBay
Message 5 of 28
latest reply

I'm on .uk and I'm seeing exactly the same limitations. A terrible change that is clearly much more widespread than what is implied here. Far beyond any simple Store-branded search.

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

Screenshot (651)-1.jpg

Hey @mr_lincoln! I did confirm that there is an issue impacting Store-branded search and is being worked on now.

devon@ebay 

My sincere thanks Devon ... 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

If I try to use Advanced Search to get to a seller's completed items, I get the following error message:

IncludeLocalOnlyItems has been dropped as the request is not eligible for Local only items.The query must have at least a keyword, category ID, EPID (eBay Product ID), ISBN, event ID or UPC.Invalid seller name

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

it is clear after my last issue taking a month to fix and this on-going that seller site function issues are not ebays priority to fix.

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

@abclovell 

On the Advanced Search page, use the Search by Seller section; enter the seller's username and search, then choose "completed items" from the filter options to get a page like this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=abclovell&LH_SpecificSeller=1&LH_Complete=1

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

I tried that with as seller I follow , Happiness&Harmony

Still this error

IncludeLocalOnlyItems has been dropped as the request is not eligible for Local only items.Guaranteed Delivery output selector is dropped as it is not eligible for completed and sold listings.The query must have at least a keyword, category ID, EPID (eBay Product ID), ISBN, event ID or UPC.Invalid seller name.

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

@abclovell 

You need to search using the seller username, not the store name.

The store name is Happiness&Harmony, the username is happinessnharmony.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=happinessnharmony&LH_SpecificSeller=1&LH_Comp...

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Thank you!!...It always used to work the other way...

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

I have noticed this for the past several days, as well.

I certainly hope that it's a glitch instead of a deliberate change, and that it will be fixed as soon as possible

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

Thank you!!...It always used to work the other way...

You are very welcome.

I believe that eBay has begun displaying store names on many pages where previously the username was displayed. In some cases it is necessary to go to the user's feedback page to find the username.

eBay usernames are always one word all lowercase. If you see what appears to be a username with any uppercase characters, that is likely a store name.

Store names can also have spaces where usernames may have underscores or dashes, but the underscores may not be apparent due to a link underline.

Message 15 of 28
latest reply