cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALLERY THUMBNAILS NOT SHOWING - IT'S 3 DAYS ALREADY- HUGE PROBLEM - EBAY IT TEAM WHERE ARE YOU???

I saw many sellers like me that their main gallery picture is blank .

some sellers are not even aware of this issue . 

IT'S A HUGE PROBLEM THAT EFFECT MANY SELLERS WORLDWIDE - WHERE IS EBAY TEAM ????

DIDN'T SAW ANY ANNOUNCEMENT OR RESPOND ON THE FOURM. 

IT'S A SHAME THAT AFTER 3 DAYS WITH THIS EBAY  BUG , THERE IS NO RESPOND EXCEPT OF OURS.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: GALLERY THUMBNAILS NOT SHOWING - IT'S 3 DAYS ALREADY- HUGE PROBLEM - EBAY IT TEAM WHERE ARE YOU?

called Ebay three times.  They were working on it.  The 3rd time I called was yesterday.  She told me it could takes weeks.  I ask her if it was because of the managed payments at the end of month.  She said "YES".  I signed up for a couple of weeks ago.  I think   these are the sellers that are affected.  Don't sign up!!!  I wish I had not.  Now every new item I upload doesn't have a Gallery photo.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: GALLERY THUMBNAILS NOT SHOWING - IT'S 3 DAYS ALREADY- HUGE PROBLEM - EBAY IT TEAM WHERE ARE YOU?

From the reports here, it looks like it's a disconnect between some  3rd party listing services. such as Auctiva ........the majority of problems I've seen, seen to stem from that......

If you want to test it........try revising the item and uploading the picture directly to ebay and see if it shows up...........

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am having the same problem since Friday 7/24/20, i have pictures but not the main picture on listing but if you click on listing then the pictures appear, but when i relist items that didnt sell on auction, that had pictures when relisted the main picture was not there just a grey photo. Please help , It is alot of work to list and I dont want to go through all of it if main picture is not there.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply