cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Bucks Link Not working

For a week when I click on Ebay Bucks I get taken to a weird looking summary page & there is no other link available. The only way I can see my Bucks is to go through Ebay Canada.. What's up with this?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Ebay Bucks Link Not working

This is helpful at least.  So the fix is to go through ebay Canada, and then you can see your ebay bucks.  This worked for me too.  I was worried I had gotten kicked out of the program or something.  I'm glad to know it's just a glitch and that I'm still earning ebay bucks.  Hopefully when it comes time to redeem them I don't have any problems...

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

@wichita_coin_guy wrote:

This is helpful at least.  So the fix is to go through ebay Canada, and then you can see your ebay bucks.  This worked for me too.  I was worried I had gotten kicked out of the program or something.  I'm glad to know it's just a glitch and that I'm still earning ebay bucks.  Hopefully when it comes time to redeem them I don't have any problems...

Does it show in US or Canadian dollars?

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

Nope eBay bucks linked worked until last week. Now i go through ebay.ca otherwise just takes me to odd summary page.

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

It's not working for me either. Every time I try, I am reloaded back to the My Summary page. I've deleted cache and browsing history, I've restarted browsers and tried every browser, I've constantly had to fight this issue with ebay for years now. I've seen this issue on Google since at least 2014, so for 4 years, this problem has existed unaddressed, as I still have the same issues the people from 2014 are having.

How can you advertise your Ebay buck rewards with these 10% back deals if your ebay buck rewards program doesn't even work for many of your users??? Is it just a sham?

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

Yeah I have the same issue. It's not a issue with the browsers. It's definitely an issue with the site. Did what you did and used Ebay Canada and everything worked fine. Someone needs to inform Ebay that the link used for Ebay.com is faulty and to fix the issue.
Message 20 of 35
latest reply

Shall we try with modem resetting as well?
Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Not working through the US site for me either. I've tried Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. A simple sign in on the ebay.ca site (Ebay Canada) shows me the information I'm looking for. It's not an issue with cookies or browsers, it's a site issue as others have suggested. The link has been broken for weeks and does nothing but take you to your summary page. The perplexing issue is that Ebay has to know about the problem and is doing nothing to make it right. Sad.

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

@thatsallfolks wrote:

@wichita_coin_guy wrote:

Does it show in US or Canadian dollars?

Both - shows in USD, as wells as gives an approximation of the Canadian dollar value.  So it knows that I've earned the eBay bucks in USD...

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

Hi there😊 the same issue keeps happing to me. The ebucks link is completely missing on/through US ebay www.ebay.com but when I followed others advice & went to Canada ebay www.ebay.ca the ebucks link was there but none of mine! It only showed/did the exact same thing that was happing to u!! I was wondering if u heard anymore &/or figured out resolution to this?!? If so could u please get back to me ASAP oh & to answer your question about when this 3months ebucks ends i found out that this 3months total ebucks ends end of this month
June 30, 2018 & then they say they’ll email you your total ebucks certificate to use 15days after end of each 3months ending date. & then u have only 30days to use it or u lose it. However, I signed up for this promotion long ago ever since/when they 1st started it & I’ve never once been set my ebucks certificate or been able to use it. & a couple times when I noticed ebucks link jus magically disappear i thought well maybe some how I was unenrolled so I went ahead & re-enrolled & it let me so I figured that’s what must of happened or else it’d tell me I can’t enroll cuz I’m already enrolled! So I did this twice then leading me up to present I’ve been watching carefully every time I’ve purchased anything which is very frequent but every time I made sure & noticed as was purchasing it stated how much in ebucks I’d receive for buying item so I knew ebuck promotion was still up & running & that I was enrolled but in that time I failed to go to ebay website cuz I use app but stupidly assumed my ebucks adding up on there & can/will log on there close to end of this 3months & check it out so I know & now this IT up & went magIcally disappear all together!!! No trace No sign of it anywhere!!! & Canada site falsely gave me reassurance providing ebucks link under my account!! But then nothing jus redirects over & over to ur purchases new & old & not once even mentions ebucks anywhere!!! Is prob jus scam might have worked for lil bit in beginning pull people in more then mysterious led people of tech issue but never seems Get truly resolved going by all the tons posts I’ve read even dating back to very beginning.

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

The same thing started happening to me yesterday, bucks links all go to summary page. I know it was working maybe a week ago when I last checked it. Going through ebay.ca does work for me as well.

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

Add me to this sorry list. Recently my 'eBay Bucks' link on 'My Summary' page just brings me back to 'My Summary'. On item pages there is no mention any more about how much in ebay bucks I would earn for that purchase.

This has been going on several days now. Tried several different browsers. Cleared cache/cookies and tried again. Wait another day and repeat. No luck.

Thanks for the tip about ebay.ca. That worked for me. Not all that reassuring though.

For those who have had this issue for a long time now were/are you able to redeem your ebay bucks earned somehow when the quarter is up?

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

I am having the same problem.  The tip for eBay Canda works for me, so thanks for that one.  It is sad that eBay is letting this happen.  Hopefully it gets fixed and hopefully I can redeem my bucks.  I guess we shall see.

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

Same problem here with the Ebay Bucks - the link just takes me to a weird Summary page - no mention of Ebay Bucks in any listing either - they used to tell you how much you would earn with that purchase - now nothing. Please fix Ebay - and stop ignoring the issue!!
Message 28 of 35
latest reply

Same for me for quite a while but did work for me through the ebay.ca site

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

The Canada link worked for me and i live in Texas. This is so stupid Ebay and you need to fix this,  i have used Ebya bucks since they started and have never had this issue. 

Message 30 of 35
latest reply