cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Sign-In Issues

Anyone having problems being logged in to your Ebay account and then having to re-sign-in over and over?

This cannot be a browser issue, it must be an Ebay software and/or cookie issue.  I am constantly having to sign back into my Ebay account over and over when I am already signed in and working within my account even with the "stay signed in" button checked.  This issue has been occurring over the last few months.  This never use to be a problem in the past.

I use the German browser Cliqz on a Mac Mini w/Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3 and yes, all cookies are enabled with Ebay and set to stay until they expire and not until the browser is closed.  Cookies are not blocked.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Constant Sign-In Issues

Sign in box is always checked, makes no difference

If your browser is not saving cookies properly, it does not matter whether that box is checked or not.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Delete the app and reinstall worked a treat for me.

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

I used to buy from ebay.   I cannot sign in to ebay, using my password and user name. I am tired of atttempts to sign into ebay.   Check my history!!  You are lone time gone?

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

In Firefox browser I unchecked the follow " Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed " and I was able to sign in after closing ebay.

Message 34 of 34
latest reply